Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GetQueuedCompletionStatus errors GS, CS + win2k3 sp2 solutions.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Re: [Guide] GetQueuedCompletionStatus errors GS, CS + win2k3 sp2 solutions.

Guide works perfect. No more people disconnection and problem with error-L1 : CloseClient INVALID_SOCKET.

Tested 3 days on ONLINE server, with 50-60 online.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks. This guide fix error error L1: Socket Header error?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have windows 2003 server sp2, and I get L1 invalid Socket error.

does this guide fix this error?
not many info around for solving it

Thank you

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So nobody never actually fix that problem with Invalid Socket (GS) or uploaded the fixed one, I don't know a thing about coding, so obviously, I don't know how to add the code to the gs for error ignor, I am using 97d+99i version of the server files, and after like 3-5 minutes of playing gives me disconnect(with that Socket error) in gs, please explain me how to fix it, I wanna play so badly((

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
there are hundreds of threads about the same problems, but this one is not fixed anywhere. Dunno why
And it's a very big problem that every GS seems to have, I have tryed 3 GS for 1.0.2c and still get the socket error.I have every update and security fixes for my windows version(2003 server R2 SP2), and can't get around this problem.
Nobody knows the answer?
It's a problem with the windows version I'm using?
All the GS are broken and need a fix?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
i got this problem same with my server but i dun know how to manage it i hope someone can help me to fix this problem because after 2 - days server online then automatic offline :S need urgenly fixing thanks!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have a question.

How can i see these Codes?
With what program? or How?

Thanks.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Diabolik can you do this guide my GS for me?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Dear Gembrid, I need ignore GetQueuedCompletionStatus Error in my GameServer 97+99Items.

Please, can you do that in my GameServer?
I beg you.

Download GS:

Thanks very much.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Does it fix 'Response error after connection causes conclusion' error?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
How do I get to that black screen? The only thing I see is 3 white screen and I can not find that mentioned address.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi,
Fix my GS please!
1.05d+Season4

Download:

Thx

Deixa de ser preguiçoso. Aprende a fazer e faça você mesmo. O pior foi resolver o problema e disponibiliza-lo aqui. O mínimo que você poderia fazer é resolver você mesmo e agradecer ao autor do tópico.

Stop being lazy. The worst part was discovering the error and making a tutorial. The LEAST thing you could do is fixing it yourself and saying thanks to the thread's author.

I made myself a better Guide based on this thread:

http://forum.ragezone.com/f82/fix-response-error-connection-causes-722786/

If anyone is lazy and can't do what you read in this thread, go to mine.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes i have this error when i got a new vps server...

but before i never encounter that error...i run the GS and CS smoothly without editing the program...

but now i encountering now.. i am trying to configure what is the other solution....because i can run before the GS + GSCS on my previous VPS....

my theory was maybe it was on OS...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
That is not a bug at all. This is just a new timeout error code for GetQueuedCompletionStatus() implemented since SP2 of Windows 2003 and XP. So, the only problem is that WebZen don't made the code to handle this timeout event. We can find some clues in Windows hotfixes ( )...

When a TN3270 session is disconnected because of inactivity, the TN3270 server expects to receive one of the following error messages when the TN3270 server calls the GetQueuedCompletionStatus function:

ERROR_NETNAME_DELETED (error 64)
ERROR_UNEXP_NET_ERR (error 59)
ERROR_CONNECTION_ABORTED (error 1236)

When TN3270 Server is running on a Windows Server 2003-based computer, it receives the following error message in response to the GetQueuedCompletionStatus function call when the TN3270 session times out:

ERROR_SEM_TIMEOUT (error 121)

TN3270 Server does not expect to receive error 121 when the call to the GetQueuedCompletionStatus function returns. Therefore, TN3270 Server logs an event 902 error.

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
That is not a bug at all. This is just a new timeout error code for GetQueuedCompletionStatus() implemented since SP2 of Windows 2003 and XP. So, the only problem is that WebZen don't made the code to handle this timeout event. We can find some clues in Windows hotfixes ( )...

If you don't know how to do, I can fix to you (GameServer and ConnectServer), just if the file is unpacked off-course. Just send me a PM.

I sent you a private message. Please read it.

Thank you very much.

Back