• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Getting -xp/gold

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Is there any way you can get rid of getting -xp or -gold drops. Im trying to set a server with 135x xp, i get no dc4, just -xp at higher lvls

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Your rates are too high. Did you ever divide your xp table in half?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
No i havent divided them, im guessing it will stop my problem eh?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well, it's one way of going about the issue. If you already have a server running and it has lots of people though, it won't work out. Modifying the tables then will give people free level ups. If you only have a small amount of accounts though, then you just simply mod each one to the new correct xp after dividing the tables.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
not too familiar with PT emulation, but sounds like a loopback of the datatype used for gold in PT.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Well im the only user of my server atm. Im really trying to make lvling as easy as possible, easy to get to lvl 120 as it could be lol. And im guessing all i have to do is divide the xp gained in half?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
In that case, divide the table for sure. It makes it so that you only need half the amount of XP for each level up.

It is also another type of DC4 fix too. Some of the DC4 fixes out there don't actually work. If you're on an admin client+account, you're fine, but with those broken dc4 fixes, you'll start reconnecting instead. Dividing the XP table in half will reinforce protection against dc4 =P

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
whats another way to do it? as in jus spitballing, not something anyone has done

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Removing the caps themselves (or raising them to something that nobody can hit). Quantum's client that he wishes to sell probably has achieved this method.

Back