• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

GIF avatr.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
HJow do I make it so that the gif image actually animatesin my avatar?
I want this
Initiate - GIF avatr. - RaGEZONE Forums

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
try to upload it to imageshack and then put the url on the avatar cp (dont know if works, only guessing)
ps. i tested and doesnt work :S dont really know why, i saw a lot of users with animated avatars

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
http://forum.ragezone.com/profile/edit-avatar/ said:
Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 100 by 100 pixels or 48.8 KB (whichever is smaller).
The image you have in your post is larger than 100x100 so ragezone is automatically resizing it when you upload it as a custom avatar, and (like many programs/sites that resize gifs) it's only resizing the first frame, so you lose the animation.

Resize the animated gif in a program that supports animation then upload the resized one, it should work fine. :smile:

Skilled Illusionist
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the image is too old =/

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
the image is too old =/

I feel compelled to retort something derogatory about your mother... maybe I should spend less time in Spamzilla :biggrin:

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
try downloading the trial version of animation shop pro it should be able to resize the animated gif and make it where you can upload it

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I know, and I'm normally so civil, I think spamzilla sucks IQ points through your typing fingers... and I wasn't being serious dude :wink:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Man i have some good Gifs to upload then maybe this should be somewere else?

Back