• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Girlfriend Hospitalized

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey everybody... I know a lot of people don't know me nor probably care that much... But that's not what I'm posting this for. My girlfriend has been hospitalized(put in the hospital for medical situations), meaning I am very sad considering I am about to propose to her as soon as I can find the perfect ring for the most thing I love in my life... Me, nor her knows what happened... But she had a serious pain in her stomach, she fainted... Passed out... I called 911, now ... Yeah... But I just have to ask you guys, could you please, PLEASE pray for her? :*: Thanks...

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That's pretty sad man, but she's in good care now so don't worry. She'll be back anytime for you to prupose her.

I'm going to pray for you and I will be praying for you untill she comes out of that hospital and untill she is all fine.

PS: We don't need to know you but still we care!

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
No problem just cool down and think that she's all fine now man that's the best thing you can possibly do.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well she's out now. She was in there for a week. She has mesentericlymphadenitis, or something like that, it is an infection of the lymph nodes... Nothing really that bad. Just causes extreme pain and may cause fainting, like she had. Thanks for your prayers everyone! :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Not a problem I'll still be praying for her to get better everyday and that may not look bad to you but it may have many negative benefits in the future so i wouldn't call it not so bad too fast because it may get worst not to get you concerned or something.

1/11/1995 ~ 23/11/2011
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh I know the feeling :( I had a pretty big motorcycle accident with my gf, she was hospitalized for brain surgery... The most difficult part of this all is not panicking, cause usually you just go freak out and think what is happening to her and don't really know what she's up to and stuff!
Good luck!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh I know the feeling :( I had a pretty big motorcycle accident with my gf, she was hospitalized for brain surgery... The most difficult part of this all is not panicking, cause usually you just go freak out and think what is happening to her and don't really know what she's up to and stuff!
Good luck!

It sucks :(

Not a problem I'll still be praying for her to get better everyday and that may not look bad to you but it may have many negative benefits in the future so i wouldn't call it not so bad too fast because it may get worst not to get you concerned or something.

Thanks for the prayers :)

Reaction score
I'm not religious therefore I don't pray, but I'll keep her in my thoughts. Hope she gets better, bud.

And good luck with your proposal! :thumbup:

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Wouldn't really stay confident becuse anything can happen even though I'm sure that that chance is small so don't worry too much please.

Back