• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Giving away FREE subscriptions!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well hopefully he's able to get me my subscription very as soon as possible.

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Id love to see my name sparkly again :D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm retracting my submission for one of the subscriptions (unless it's WTF? Overkill!) as there are many more worthy users. Entourage was just scammed by Sublime for over 150$, so if I would recommend, my post be made towards him.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Liam,

lol take your time.... You can't put a time on kindness :)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm retracting my submission for one of the subscriptions (unless it's WTF? Overkill!) as there are many more worthy users. Entourage was just scammed by Sublime for over 150$, so if I would recommend, my post be made towards him.

Loads of people were scammed by Sublime. with huge amounts of money. So I +1 this.

Back