• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Giving away the server bought for everyone to help solve V795 by Kirito2105

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. I have been looking for a long time for a version of the BDO to be able to play it here in my country. I am Cuban and from here you cannot access playing on the online servers because it is very expensive (25 $ an HOUR). I need to be possible if you could provide me the client from this version of the server to be able to download it too (if possible in MEGA) since here we have only been able to play version 491. I await your response and I hope it helps us. Greetings from CUBA G.
Do not leave home and take care of yourself and your family of the disease (COVID-19)

Back