• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

GM Commands help

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know a few GM commands already but is there a way you can run really fast without being on a mount i saw it in a video somewhere it would be awesome if someone could create a command list :D

and i know i can find it in the game by doing help but they have question marks ????? everywhere so i cant do anything please helpwith list :D

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I know a few GM commands already but is there a way you can run really fast without being on a mount i saw it in a video somewhere it would be awesome if someone could create a command list :D

and i know i can find it in the game by doing @help but they have question marks ????? everywhere so i cant do anything please helpwith list :D
run fast its a skill 2227 skill (Developer Dash)

or use GM Lycan, run fast ^^ , all commands its in Console, i think only have 5~6 hidden commands ^^ , discovery by youself , explore you client and server files ^^

Last edited:
Back