Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GM commands

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know it's been posted numerous times before, but this should help new users with their server.

/move (charname) mapnumber locX locY

map numbers :

0 = Lorencia
1 = Dungeon
2 = Davias
3 = Noria
4 = Lost Tower
- LT1: 208 78
- LT3: 86 166
- LT5: 130 53
- LT7: 8 85
5 = A Place Of Exile
6 = Arena
7 = Atlans
8 = Tarkan 187/58
9 = Devil Square
10 = Icarus
11 = Blood Castle I
12 = Blood Castle II
13 = Blood Castle III
14 = Blood Castle IV
15 = Blood Castle V
16 = Blood Castle VI

Example: /move Test 0 123 133 This would move the users Test to Lorencia Bar

/Trace (charname) = Goto Characters location. Example: /trace Test would move you to their location
/SetBlock = Not working.
/UnsetBlock = Not working.
/disconnect (charname) = Kick the user from the game. Example: /disconnect Test would kick him.
/disablechat (charname) = Block a character from PM'ing you. Example: /disablechat Test You would not see any messages from Test
/enablechat (charname) = Unblock a character from PM block. Example: /enablechat Test would let you recieve messages from the character
/GuildMove = Moves the guild to a specific location. Example: /guildmove Test 0 123 133 would move the Guild named Test to lorencia bar
/GuildDisconnect = Disconnects all users in the guild. Example: /guilddisconnect Test would kick all characters in the guild Test
/GuildWarEnd = /GuildWarEnd GuildName
/GuildWarStart = /GuildWarStart GUildName
/GuildWarStop = /GuildWarStop GuildName
/Make = Make any item or spawn mobs in a sepcific location. No one knows how to use this command but it's rumored to be chinese characters
/RemainTime = Shows the remaining time left on the P2P account. Useless in Private servers

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Example: /move Test 1 123 133 This would move the users Test to Lorencia Bar

Actually with world 1 being the dungeon this command moves you to the middle of blackness :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey DissOBey Do You Remeber What Each Control Code In sql does Trying to remeber how to block characters from being chosen

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
command for block Ip????
Help me pls???
Full command for admin???
Thanks?
Sory for my English?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
try searching, i KNOW this and the sql ctrl numbers have been posted, serveral times.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
burninrubberx10 said:
try searching, i KNOW this and the sql ctrl numbers have been posted, serveral times.

search: control codes
results : Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
search: codes
results : http://forum.ragezone.com/showthread.php?t=38808&highlight=sql+control+codes only define vualt codes and items codes
search: crlt codes
results: Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

so before the NOOB tells someone to search better verify what he is talking about

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lets see, i hate noobs who havent mastered the art of the search, but yet, have mastered the art of asking questions, here ya go.

http://forum.ragezone.com/showthread.php?t=46686&highlight=block

watch who you call a noob

**EDIT**
Antinoob2005 said:
search: control codes
results : Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.
search: codes
results : http://forum.ragezone.com/showthread.php?t=38808&highlight=sql+control+codes only define vualt codes and items codes
search: crlt codes
results: Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

so before the NOOB tells someone to search better verify what he is talking about

well no wonder, because i dunno about you, but they wouldnt be called Control Codes, nor would they be crlt codes, being that the short term for it is Ctrl, not crtl... and you called me a noob? bah i am not going to argue with a brick wall..

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
excuse the hell out of me for misspelling a word in the dam thread. but just notice your sig ... and it figures, so go around and plagiarize people threads like your buddy does and stay the hell away from MUUG.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
lmao, uh right.... and your pissed at me why? because you cant search? eh well, its all good just go cry somewhere else, any mod who reads this, could you delete this for me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Dun mind if i upload my own edited GM commands? I make the cords easier to remember for GMs to warp to the place they want :

Map Numbers :

0 = lorencia 125/125 (7-140 secret)
1 = dungeon Level 2: 233/126 Level 3: 3/85 (bullroom:116/46)
2 = devias 222/62
3 = noria 176/110
4 = losttower LT1: 208/78 LT3: 86/166 LT5: 130/53 LT7: 55/88
5 = unknown (move makes error)
6 = Arena 63/160
Stadium 66/166
7 = Atlans 24/19
8 = Tarkan 185/55
9 = Devil Square
10 = Icarus (skycity) Start: 15/13 DPH: 47/205
11 = Blood Castle I Start: 15/13 End: 15/94
12 = Blood Castle II
13 = Blood Castle III
14 = Blood Castle IV
15 = Blood Castle V
16 = Blood Castle VI

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
uh

just FYI, map 5 isnt an error, it would take you to the exile map, if you have it, which most do, here i can upload this program i found from somewhere on ragezone.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, Some 0.97d server dint have so i put it as "Make Move error" :p

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
true, your right about some servers not having it, so when you move their it gives you an error, even more of a reason to get exile =)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe, we should suggest People to use the search b4 posting anything :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
the commands for my .99b server dont work.. not even the /gmove command.. can anyone help?

Back