• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

GMC Lite - Account and Character Editor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got an Error, how to solve this?
see my screenshot;
honeycomb03 - GMC Lite - Account and Character Editor - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm using Windows XP SP3
Thanks in advance.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Works perfectly with Rip-Extreme Client where account passwords are Non-MD5. But this works even on MD5 enabled database. Looking forward to more features and updates soon.

Also tried and tested:
System Requirements:

Windows 7 32/64 SP1,
Windows Vista 32/64 SP1/SP2,
Windows XP 32/64 SP1/SP2/SP3
Windows Server 2008 SP1 x64

LiKe credited to honeycomb03. I wish I could give more. :p

Last edited:
Divine Celestial
Reaction score
@Code-x sir can you share your editor that include assassin and gunner plsss thnx ^_^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Minor bug or quirk found.

1. I had my account UserType set to 32 as GM before. But this GMC Lite identified my account as being a NORMAL user only. Had to change the setting from Normal to GameMaster... the UserType data got changed to 30 after this edit.
Nothing wrong with that, actually, since usertype 30 and above is still considered as GM. But it's just that if originally or manually set to UserType 32 this GMC Lite identified that account as being a NORMAL user. Should still be GameMaster by detection.

More to follow.... still testing.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How about PutOnItems Function can you include it ?
And the PutOnSkills Function same like BK's GMC ?
Hope you will include it Thanks in advance.

Bug :
When i'm saving the Edited GUILD Infos
This error always appears.

About Items and Skills I'm looking forward for such advance knowledge like that.. I'm hoping....

I've already fixed the edit guild error.. Wait for next update..

1. I had my account UserType set to 32 as GM before. But this GMC Lite identified my account as being a NORMAL user only. Had to change the setting from Normal to GameMaster... the UserType data got changed to 30 after this edit.
Nothing wrong with that, actually, since usertype 30 and above is still considered as GM. But it's just that if originally or manually set to UserType 32 this GMC Lite identified that account as being a NORMAL user. Should still be GameMaster by detection.

Bug fixed.. But when you update an account UserType 32 it will become UserType 30..

Bug fixed.. But when you update an account UserType 32 it will become UserType 30..
Please wait for the update..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Gunner Class added! (Do not select if you only have 5 classes)
Then this is sad news for those with only 5 classes where some have sacrificed the Extreme Class and converted it to have Gunner Class in their server..
Does this mean that they could not benefit anymore from further features since this new version now only supports true 6 classes? Is it asking too much to have 2 versions available with the same features but for 5 and 6 classes variations? Just asking. Thank you. ^_^

For now I think I will stick with your original release and keep on using it despite the minor bugs uncovered. It is still manageable anyway.

be good to beat evils
Loyal Member
Reaction score
its only a changed value in reqcharclass column
if u convert extreme to gunner, then u just select extreme in drop drop menu
i guess this one fits all.... but its depends on the coder how he coded it
but i guess 4 5 6 7 8 class can use this... (extreme convert to gunner then use extreme in drop down)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yes, I know that. But sometimes the user need to be AWARE about this issue at all times otherwise he'd be surprised about the consequences of such failure to be aware of that fact. There is a way around it, I know. But if a program is to be perfect then it should take into account of these differences. And I agree that it all depends on the coder to prepare for these issues. Sorta like "IF...THEN...ELSE..." of basic programming. ^_^

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Yes, I know that. But sometimes the user need to be AWARE about this issue at all times otherwise he'd be surprised about the consequences of such failure to be aware of that fact. There is a way around it, I know. But if a program is to be perfect then it should take into account of these differences. And I agree that it all depends on the coder to prepare for these issues. Sorta like "IF...THEN...ELSE..." of basic programming. ^_^

If you don't want experience any bug in your 5 classes, use GMC V5. Complete and easy to use.

:thrasher::thrasher::thrasher::thrasher:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yes. GM 5 is better to use. But this coder needs all the inputs to improve his work. That's why small things like these are being presented to him to help him better improve on his offering. But for as long as GMC 5 is out there then what's the point of having this utility shared here anyway?

Who knows... this might in time prove to be better as more and more features are added. Since the coder is still active and wants to learn and improve on his work. That's a good attitude for every coder. Other coders/developers become tired of what they're doing and move on with their lives. Leaving their work hanging and considered their final version so that no more improvements can be expected from it. If only before going on vacation the source code is released so that other people can continue on what they started.

Mythic Archon
Reaction score
Yes. GM 5 is better to use. But this coder needs all the inputs to improve his work. That's why small things like these are being presented to him to help him better improve on his offering. But for as long as GMC 5 is out there then what's the point of having this utility shared here anyway?

Who knows... this might in time prove to be better as more and more features are added. Since the coder is still active and wants to learn and improve on his work. That's a good attitude for every coder. Other coders/developers become tired of what they're doing and move on with their lives. Leaving their work hanging and considered their final version so that no more improvements can be expected from it. If only before going on vacation the source code is released so that other people can continue on what they started.

You can use 2 Software GMC V5 and this Software. Explore it first. You will know the answer ^^

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Not Working on Windows Server 2003 Standard 32bit
That's odd. it should work since I am using this on Windows Server 2008 SP1 x64. If it works on a higher OS then it should also run because its presumed to be backward compatible. You only need to configure this GMC Lite to connect to your SQL databases.
You can use 2 Software GMC V5 and this Software. Explore it first. You will know the answer ^^
I need not be told on what to do about which to use. I already know. I am just encouraging this budding new coder to better improve on his release rather than say: "Hey, this other one is better. I need not use your ***" release." LOL ^_^
But in truth I prefer simpler utilities. Not much interface clutter and installs easily with no hassles at all for me here. Other offerings require compatibility and awareness on whether what Episode is in use and what season. Damn this encryption/decryption matter. It only complicates things more for the lesser learned user. :p

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back