• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[GMS] 0.97.3 Localhost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The localhost is coming guys, I'm sorry for the delay but there's some major bugs in the client atm.

I'm hoping these will be fixed by v1.00 (it's taken them 6 years to get to v1 >.>), if not then I'll try to make a release.

Currently my 0.99.3 localhost will not go ingame due to some bug. It's possible they added some new checks for localhost or the client is just that badly written that the packets can be received out of order.

No ETA atm.

Also, I will not be releasing a 0.88 localhost - there's no reason why these people can't update, it's pure laziness.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The localhost is coming guys, I'm sorry for the delay but there's some major bugs in the client atm.

I'm hoping these will be fixed by v1.00 (it's taken them 6 years to get to v1 >.>), if not then I'll try to make a release.

Currently my 0.99.3 localhost will not go ingame due to some bug. It's possible they added some new checks for localhost or the client is just that badly written that the packets can be received out of order.

No ETA atm.

Also, I will not be releasing a 0.88 localhost - there's no reason why these people can't update, it's pure laziness.
Take your time. Majority here can't do anything with v99 so...

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Take your time on it, you sure is not the source's packets? Anyways, Just dont rush I'm using Kevin as my localhost(x64 pc) lmao for the mean time

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I wonder how ExtaliaMS did there localhost...

It's not packed with anything, you can easily open it up and even see who wrote it. :p (though boomerang returns nothing useful)

M

MapleFanatic

I thought ExtaliaMS was a slightly modified version of Kiki's localhost.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Now I patiently wait for mobs to be fixed so they can be killed :p

Last edited:
may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It is.

It's an older version of this client that I gave to someone a while back.
So wait, if you gave them a localhost that's an older version of this client, wouldn't their client have the same issues as the one you released?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Could you post source code or something? Perhaps what you have been working for.

Maybe some educated people can finish of what you couldn't and we can continue the development. Being honest with you, I have no idea of what a localhost contains.. I attempted to edit it, but my modifications would most likely not work.

Metal

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Samus:
Is it removed? Was it even created?

I am going to be honest. I need this localhost. So do you guys.

If what Kiki has been saying was right the whole time, couldn't he just give it to someone and that someone releasing it?

Perhaps, if he does that the private server development could go straight to v.99 and not v.97 which still is BBP. Great difference, correct me if I am wrong.
Metal

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's a damn shame that you wont be working on this anymore. I bet you'll still work on that HS related thing you were talking about on W8 though, pretty dangerous stuff to Nexon if you ask me :p

To anyone who's a little bit disappointed, you really shouldn't be. What kiki has given us is a goldmine. From looking through the code it's easy to see there's another method to redirect the client without using loopback adapters or anything messy like that.

If you ever get bored feel free to drop a tutorial at tuts4you kiki :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back