Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GODSWAR ONLINE SERVERFILES OLD VERSION (reuploaded links)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

godswar online closing jun20 and we are need developed source.
i finded old source and serverfiles if you want develop come on here...

SERVERFILES LINK(14.06.2022)

USE THIS ACCOUNT AND GODSWAR SQL

OLD CLIENT VERSION - 10262 LINK

New extra patch "i reworked is now %70 English" (change with godswar online folder) (14.06.2022)

i reworked is now %70 English...

Login Screen

Create Screen

in Game

Good Luck :)
shekspro - GODSWAR ONLINE SERVERFILES OLD VERSION (reuploaded links) - RaGEZONE Forums

shekspro - GODSWAR ONLINE SERVERFILES OLD VERSION (reuploaded links) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
to the knowledgeable programmer out there please support this thread!!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I'm going to give you the source for this, I don't know which version it's compatible with or which client, but it's part of the code :)
- - - Actualizado - - -

RTg2CYgJ#fsNFrStwX8zcba1NTZS5OPtChFrVIqDQk27rPP0Rezg

- - - Actualizado - - -

LOOKING FOR THE PASSWORD
- - - Actualizado - - -
password

《GodsWar Online》 @ 车库源码 ::>>>

- - - Actualizado - - -

I tried this for a while but it wouldn't connect to the client, since I didn't want to download Visual 2008 versions, I updated all 2019 and found some of the Lib SOURCE, to lighten the load of the script it is recommended to update the Lib with the source of another game that is here in ragezone, "titan" that uses some of the structure of godswar

- - - Actualizado - - -

https://forum.ragezone.com/f857/aot-3d-age-titan-source-1169723/
Here you can find a part of the code that is compatible to some extent Like DB and Script, DB needs some areglosh and script there to change namespace- - - Updated - - -I managed to start the section but I couldn't get past the lobby because I had problems with the client I was using, it was like a debug version and it didn't finish uploading files... I had an old client until the beta, but I lost those files

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for the link NesuxGxx but when extracting it asking for password, i went to src.cool website but no chance for knowing the password all chinese language there

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
thanks for the link NesuxGxx but when extracting it asking for password, i went to src.cool website but no chance for knowing the password all chinese language there
Did you notice that I put the password, right?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can you tell me if the exe is unpacked? I am not an expert but if the source files work I could program this again, when I did my experiments I did many things regarding performance and bugs with the database because I saw how they abuse it

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you tell me if the exe is unpacked? I am not an expert but if the source files work I could program this again, when I did my experiments I did many things regarding performance and bugs with the database because I saw how they abuse it

now server working i added one photo

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
these files when they came out certain things like forging system do not work

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry i did not notice it, thanks for that NesuxGxx and bro shekspro, i will now test it. :D

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
GameServer.exe Error Message!

>>Initialize ScriptSystem...
'import site' failed; use -v for traceback
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\GW\GW 2.0\godsbin.rar\gameserver\Script\Altar.py", line 5, in <module>
File "C:\GW\GW 2.0\godsbin.rar\gameserver\Script\SysFun.py", line 5, in <module>
ImportError: No module named types

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i can login to the game but when do quest got disconnected i don't know why! hope someone can fix it thanks

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
This will not be so easy.Due to bugs like that in the past nothing was done, I was checking to see if the exe could be decrypted to be able to see the code in more depth but my knowledge is not that great :/

you have to translate many texts through code and client, to know what could be the error on the screen, if a bad code for a very modern file... or different

I was already reviewing how to do the translation and also other things like adding things from higher versions, I'm waiting for daylight to go to a friend and be able to download all the things I need to make the corresponding revisions

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes i know it is not very easy to do, but were still happy that someone is having time and effort on this server files, hope that many will work together to make this game server running good! more power sir NesuxGxx bro shekspro and to the other knowledgeable programmer out there to help this game server files working.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
What I would really like is to be able to find a way to export the maps, it is the only thing that I need, to be able to pass this game to Unity, a new graphic engine more possibilities, new mechanisms

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
i can login to the game but when do quest got disconnected i don't know why! hope someone can fix it thanks

Did you click the item icon? If not you will get error!
You need to click the item icon to get the quest item

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

maybe I can help get the source of the .exe later I'll get and let you know by this means if I could or not

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
It can be translated by pasting the files but be careful it creates errors

maybe I can help get the source of the .exe later I'll get and let you know by this means if I could or not
fantastic hope that the people you contact are not abarisiosas :/ "L2CASSIC"XD

Have u tried forging?
The forge system only has to accommodate a few packages, but you have to read the server packages first to identify the area in the client

Back