• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Going to troll my EX-GF <- LOLOL0LOL

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
seems like another thread that never needed to be created. lawl.

Reaction score
The problem is people here tend to take it seriously. I mean if this is really true, i would still reply "grow up", "you're a dumb-butt". That's just so wrong to do with your ex, future ex (if you found out earlier she's cheating).

Account terminated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
UnityLord - Going to troll my EX-GF <- LOLOL0LOL - RaGEZONE Forums

You're pissed, you're devastated, you're humiliated...
but NEVER! let your head go down.

Reaction score
I would definitely do that to the witch who cheated on me... i don't give a duck what others think

Exactly, but everyone would think that way when it happens to them, thats why I said its easy to act like you would be OK with it and keep your head high blabla.. the moment you find out your gf cheated on you will be pissed and upset, thinking of things to do as revenge is pretty common and far from pathetic, it's emotions damnit. :thumbdown:

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sounds like some of you are speaking for everyone who posted in this thread when you say we can't understand how he feels. Well actually you're wrong, in my first post here I said the same thing happened to me but I didn't act all immature about it. If anything you could call what happened to me even worse, 3 years? I was with my Ex-Fiance for 5 years even proposed to her and she said yes, I spent everyday with her and I even foolishly put her before my Family at times. One day she tells me she wants nothing to do with me because I didn't have a lot of money, and then come to find out the Week after she fucked someone that I knew even BEFORE I proposed to her.

But I didn't go and cry in my room, and try to conjure up immature stupid little plans to ruin her life, no, I did what I as a mature MAN was SUPPOSED to do, I moved on with my life, forgot about her, and kept my Head up and never let anyone see any of the Emotions I was feeling. A real man doesn't sit in his room like a child thinking of ways to punish his ex for cheating on him, a real man would forget about it and not need to get back at her in any way and realize it's HER loss, not yours. People love and lose all the time, you act like this is something new to Society. I understand your hurt I understand that 3 years with a Girl you love and thought loved you will do that to you but come on, you're just showing that She had a legit reason to not want to be with you anymore; if I was a Girl and I had a boyfriend that would spend his time doing nothing but thinking of ways to ruin my life I wouldn't want anything to do with him either because that just shows how immature you are.

No offense to any Girl who reads this, but it's a Woman's nature to Cheat. Get, over it and move the Hell on. What good does it do you to waste your time thinking of ways to hurt her? That just proves not only are you immature and still have adolescent tendencies, but you are a fool for letting it affect you to a degree of which you seek vindictive revenge. "There are plenty more fish in the Sea" Someone who Cries about a break-up is someone who will cry about every other little thing in life, ergo you are weak. You think a little breakup in a 3 year Relationship is harsh? Just wait until you start having to pay Bills, wait till you have to get a Job, just wait until you GROW UP and start facing the REAL obstacles in life. A 3 year relationship with a Girl is petty poop compared to what other things that life throws at you. You are not a man, and judging from your presence of attitude you are immature. So why do you think you deserved her in the first place? If she cheats on you and you plan on getting back at her, especially in a way you've thought of, you never deserved her in the First place, regardless of if she did/would've cheated on you. Again, grow up, get over it, move on, and act like a Man. poop happens and not everyone is perfect.

(On a last note the fact that you would call it "Trolling" "Herpderp I'm going to Troll my ex HURRDURR" is reason enough on it's own to conclude you are a moron. I mean seriously? Just read the Title of this thread and you can see how much of a kid you are)

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Your behaviour is pathetic, thats not what a real man should do

Reaction score
Lol ofc Justice, that's why i said "thinking" of doing it, not actually doing it xD it's just at the moment when your pissed but few hours or maybe days later you can't even bother anymore xD I doubt the OP really did anything anyway.

Can't kilean the zilean
Loyal Member
Reaction score
yes, ultimate revenge, post nudz here in monkey spanker ;)

Back