Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Goodbye for a while

Reaction score
I dont think any of you are really bothered but i thought i'll let you know, i wont be online much in the coming weeks due to the death of my Grandad. I was very close to him and i love him very much but we didn't leave each other on good terms as we had a stupid arguement over nothing. Now i will never have the chance to say i'm sorry and tell him how i feel, thats why i'm hurting so much more inside.

I have to be with my family, specially my dad as it was a total shock for him as he was the one to find him, so i have to make time to comfort him as much as i can and be strong.

I've been asked if i want to see him one last time before he is buried but i cant bare myself to see him but as the same time i want to see and hopefully tell him how i feel as i know he's listening. Just dont know what to do.

RIP Grandad, Ilove you. :cry:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
terrible news, i dunno what to say. i know what its like though, i was close to my grandad and i hate myself for not making the effort to see him more than i did now, and i'll never be able to make it right

Reaction score
I am sure your grandpa knew you were sorry and I'm sure he was, too. I know it's hard to even think about that but hopefully in the days/weeks/months/years to come you'll forget about that and remember how much you loved him and how much he loved you.

I lost my grandfather when I was a bit younger and loved him so much, so I know how you feel. Just remember he's always there for you and will be looking over you and will be there when you need him the most.

We love you and hope you get through this as well as possible!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Rest in peace.
Death is harsh, but try looking at it as if it was ment to be and thats what god wanted. It helps me at least...
Hope you and your family will know better times and we could see you back as soon as possible.

All my condolences.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
hope you are not gone to long and wish the best to you and your family in this morring period

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
My condolences, take it easy on your time off.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
My condolences to you and your family and take it easy.

Back