Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

GoodDesign [WIP]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
GoodDesign [DONE]

All done. Mobile version and Tablet. Thanks for all of your feedback.

Wafuz - GoodDesign [WIP] - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
I like it, but somehow it looks like everything has been put too tight together. I feel like the 3 boxes could be on their own white space instead of lapping on the top and bottom spaces.

The bottom works fine in my opinion, though.

Other than that, looks great.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
really good, I like the crisp , single color squares type of designing. definitely what people are looking for these days

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I kind of like it? It seems like there are too many blocks, at least for my liking, the footer is nice however the middle part( ) seems empty, at least the background.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There's actually no footer yet. That's why the bottom is empty. It's still work in progress, so when it's done I'm sure the design will make more sense.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's quite alright, sir.

I'll try and keep the thread updated with new images. Been busy with other websites as well.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did some work yesterday on the design. I got some of the bottom finished. Still no footer yet, but I managed to add the blog posts section. Also have a preview of how the menu would look when hovered over. I also took note and changed the three boxes by moving the bottom content down, so now they don't overlap it.

More progress to come.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't care for the color scheme...but sexy logo you got there.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was never really an expert in the color department. And that's a very important element I need to work on. ;s

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you. But still!

I'm not saying this specific design has the wrong colors though.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've been busy with other things, like fixing issues with my website- But I finally got the footer done on the GoodDesign.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Oejha, I like to see how you use Metro style of windows 8 and the title does not misled.
Keep it up. i will keep an eye on this thread :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
design is very good what is the technique is used for make this one pl reply me I m also web designer,

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Technique ? Well it's not really that hard to do if you have a bit of experience in Photoshop. Also, try to look at other websites and search which type of designs are trending.
Metro design seems to be very popular right now along with single page websites where all the pages are stacked on top of each other. Mobile and Tablet versions of sites are growing as well with everyone going mobile.

All you have to do is search a lot through Google or w/e to find the latest trends and incorporate them in your designs.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Oejha, Like i say, i keep an eye on it,
The Full version looks quite professional.
Keep it up. :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Made the second page, which is the portfolio page. Added a contact form at the bottom, although, I'm still not sure about the way it looks.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Added the tablet version. Preview on the first post.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well that took long. I'm all done with the design. Thanks for everyones feedback. NEXT!

Back