• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Goshi Leader Egg

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
100%(ish) working motions. I implemented the running animation, so this guy trucks once you get the speed in proportion with how fast the feet move. You can rest with this animal, but you disappear. Also, there is no bowing animation. I could add that, but I don't see it as necessary. The ideal attack speed for this egg is 1800, at which point the whole attack animation plays.

Screenshot/Download:

Enjoy. I'm not writing a tutorial on how to install it.

EDIT: It's just the stuff for a g31 transformation. You'll have to do a bit of (REALLY EASY) renaming to get g11 and g21 transformations out of it.

Here's some macro.dat lines for those of you who need them:

( shinsuinfo ( key 38) ( bone 38 ) ( scale 1.0 10) ( motion "AAAAAAAAAA" ) (mspeed 650 650) (attheight 20))

( shinsubone (key 38) ( bone 0 11 13 37 24 38 39 40 ) ( target -3.0 3.5 2.0 3) (motion 1 0 0 0 0 0 0) (part 4 0) (damage 40 30 20 0))

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hmmmm.. it looks nice... I'm gonna try it right now =D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
xD Nice i was going to make this Idea xD but ur the faster anyway thanks for release Thats will help us

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone add anything else for it? i mean inititem and so...
i got inititem:
PHP:
;-------------------------------new egg----------------------------------
(item	(name 539)		(Index 3339)	(Image "item086")		(desc 122)	(class transform cocoon)	(code 2 4 11 0)	(country 2)		(wear 1)				(race 8)		(cocoon C E A F F)	(Imageex "item086" "item086" "item086")			(buy 100000)	(sell 100)																																										)

i'm not sure if it is working xD

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
nice to see that someone release custom eggs :p well nice release

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Good job varis.

but instead of transformation into the human, my knight becomes a panther..

Last edited:
A.K.A /v\aX /--/ PHP Guru
Reaction score
lol this is easy.. I got normal INT eggs, golden eggs, reaper & assassin :p an the eagle all on 1 server oO.. an plan for a ghost dragon egg too..

Now if anyone knows how to get the skills working I will release theses.. PM

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
A.K.A /v\aX /--/ PHP Guru
Reaction score
Im not braggin m8 lol.. im just saying its easy to do! an yes my assassin egg was fooked but now its not thx to you explaining the motions better..
I also took the time to fix all my others..

You should make a full set tho.. G11,21,31

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Im not braggin m8 lol.. im just saying its easy to do! an yes my assassin egg was fooked but now its not thx to you explaining the motions better..
I also took the time to fix all my others..

You should make a full set tho.. G11,21,31

Glad I could help.

And I didn't bother making the g11 and g21 evolutions because I didn't want to hand it to everyone on a silver platter. I got the motions working and one level working, so it won't be hard at all (shouldn't be...) to make the rest.

djd

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
prrrt i remember the old days where only 2-3 people knew how to change the egg into something else like a npc or a monster

it was cool then all people where jealouse ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ty for this nice release! am gonna put it on server right now!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
GoooooooOOOOooooD JoooOOOoooB man:)

Really Im 100% impressed... I sow jst to people making this you;) gz annd some 1 else i dont know name sow just some scren shots gratz;) Good joob! GL!:O::O::O::O::D:

Back