• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Got a new power supply. What case should I get?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So, my mom bought me a new power supply for my jobless butt. :*:

She also wants me to get a case that would make this house seem a little more cooler after we are done our renovations.

So what kind of power supply should I get?

I was thinking more of this:

But yeah, I hate looking at the reviews before buying it.

I get scared to see what happens.

Reaction score
1. We have a tech section

2. I think you mean case, not power supply

3. It does not make a single ounce of difference. Once you know what size you need, it is 100% aesthetics and personal preference when it comes to cases.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yeah, but looking for airflow and more I don't know, legendary, like takes the breath away.

Reaction score
Unless you are running high-end components or overclocking airflow doesn't matter. Just as long as the case has an exhaust fan at the back (which 99.999% do) and one at the front is nice to have too.

cases are purely a matter of what looks good to you within the price range you want to pay.

Back