• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

GPU Load Monitoring

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It might help if you tell us whay GPU manufacturer (and what chip timpe) you have

For example on a GeForce 7600 gs you have a GPU core temperature meter in the nVidia control panel

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Only guess of mine would be FRAPS or somthing to monitor your current FPS, theres no actual way I know of monitoring the load of the GPU sorry.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
PC WIZARD 2007 is a powerful utility designed especially for detection of hardware, but also some more analysis. It's able to identify a large scale of system components and supports the latest technologies and standards.

Useless for this purpose.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Uh..why would you even bother to post if you have no idea about said post in question? A GPU is a Graphics Processing Unit

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
-.- u guys dont know much do u...

use riva tuner...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Deadly, I DO use Rivatuner. Every single time I boot my PC up it's there. But I see no way to monitor GPU Load there. Temperatures yes, load, no.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I use Everest, but unfortionally the program was discontinued, the only way to get it is to buy it or crack it. Works wonder in my opinion.

Back