• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

L2J Gracia Final patching

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
did you change anything in client files with l2fileedit?

Yes, l2 ini. Ok will change with l2encdec. :) Thanks.

Not helped, still invisible parts, it must be because i used not my own system folder, i am using encdec from here now : DStuff - Lineage II , and can't patch system folder, can u please post some guide links, and i will continue searching myself, ofcourse :)

---

Tried this also : binary modifications, etc - by Fyyre , no GG is working perfect, tried to make l2.exe by changing l2.bin and this worked, i can run client with original system and with no gg, but still problem with changing ip in l2.ini , so tried with l2encdec, but client wont started =/ Continue searching ..

--

-n key not helped to, i heared what i need european client, maybe i am using north american? how i check this? :)

--

yeah i have think i have US version, all links in a client are going to plaync.com/us/ not eu or smth :) huh ..

---

patched epilogue system folder + no gg my self, working ok, now will try final, if all will be ok, will share in releases :) yeah!

===

at last! Gracia Final original system folder patched, working, no gg, l2.exe, but still invisible parts. i used only l2encdec. Patched my self, only 2 files are took from above is : http://fyyre.ivory-tower.de/ct2pt3cn_l2.rar and http://fyyre.ivory-tower.de/wildcard.rar
If i relog, all ok.

---

ohh... new bugs, cursor or not lineage styled (default windows) or not changing to sword in fight. o\

---

only invisibility problem left.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
well download a system fron an other server and edit it. i am sure that you made something wrong with patched.

Used your server's system folder, result - same :) Friend is playing on my server with another client - same. Huh. Have no idea what this can be.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hah, just downloaded original gracia final folder, so now no problems with invisible parts, but i am using your system folder so now need to change your server names :)) Can u please tell me name of system files which contains system texts?
--

Find myself, systemmsg :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back