Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Granado Espada v28.00.72 retail server files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
My apologies for the delay in my response, I've been up to my eyes working on various projects of mine and hadn't checked the forums here.

Assuming you're referring to the v28 files: Sadly, without source code, it would be extremely difficult to accomplish. I suspect that it might be possible with a ton of reverse engineering, far beyond my abilities as a dev, unfortunately.

I'm not entirely sure on this one, over the course of my work with the game, I didn't really need to adjust this much, and the few times I did, I found alternatives to respawn speed, such as increased spawns per node, or adding minions similarly to how many elite spawns work.

To the best of my knowledge, it increases the min/max population of that ClassID. Large maps will fill up, but it'll take a while for them to keep spawning up to their MaxPop limit.

Most shops are handled by ./ge/server_xml/datatable_custom_shop.xml and ./ge/server_xml/USA/datatable_custom_shop.xml
Each item has a GroupName which determines which shop the item will belong to.

Feso shop is handled by ./ge/xml/datatable_shop.xml and ./ge/xml/USA/datatable_shop.xml
Items for the feso shop are the ones with GroupName="FESO_ITEMSHOP"

Lastly, the cash shop items are found in ./ge/xml/datatable_itemcharge.xml
(Note: During my time working on the rGE server, we never put cash shop related changes into the ./ge/xml/USA/ folder as localized changes. I'm not sure if doing so will break functionality or cause issues, so if you choose to do so, keep that in mind.)

I'm not entirely sure how to specify which tab of the cash shop a specific item should appear in, but if somebody else knows, feel free to chime in. During the time that rGE used these v28 files, we made very few cash shop changes.

No worries, at all! We all have to start somewhere, especially as there's very limited documentation out there about how to modify and customize these files. I hope I was able to help point you in the right direction with your project. I would love to see an actual forum section here for GE development to grow in, so maybe if any of the forum staff see this and would like to slap down a GE section, that'd be really cool. Anyways though, I wish you the absolute best in your development endeavors!

~Eiskalt
(rGE Solidus)

Thank you so much for taking your time to answer my questions! Sorry it took long to reply as well, after a few days I just forgot about my post here since I got busy.
Your answers and input are very helpful, since it will help to get some affirmations regarding which files to change and how they behave.
For now I'm just mostly making changes and modifications to whichever areas I feel I need to enhance my "single-player" experience with my own private server. Hopefully in the future I can make more advanced changes as time passes by and more people get on with GE development.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you so much for taking your time to answer my questions! Sorry it took long to reply as well, after a few days I just forgot about my post here since I got busy.
Your answers and input are very helpful, since it will help to get some affirmations regarding which files to change and how they behave.
For now I'm just mostly making changes and modifications to whichever areas I feel I need to enhance my "single-player" experience with my own private server. Hopefully in the future I can make more advanced changes as time passes by and more people get on with GE development.
I'm glad I was able to help. Feel free to reach out if you have any more questions, I'm happy to help out however I can. Maybe I'll try to bug some of the forum staff to get a GE section in place here on RageZone so that it'll be easier to locate information regarding GE development. Anyways though, I wish you the absolute best for your project development.

~Eiskalt
(rGE Solidus)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Just gonna bump this thread to make it known that I've requested a dedicated forum section for GE Development so that there can be an organized space to find guides, ask for help, or share ideas/tools/etc. If such a section is added, I'll try to write up a few guides so that there's a bit more reference materials out there, without having to dig through the various pages of this forum thread.

If interested, my forum section request can be found here.

~Eiskalt

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, thank you for answering! I found out that the problem is that its a mismatch between the server and client files. I solved it (well, I got lucky) by finding the right rGE client to match the server files that I have.

Can I have a few follow-up questions though? This is with regards to modifying things with the server and client:

1. Is it possible to increase the number of maximum barracks slots?
2. How does the respawn rate of monster's work? Even when I adjust the "RespawnTime", they don't seem to take effect.
3. In relation to the no. 2 question, how does the MinPop and MaxPop work? Even when I increase them, they don't seem to affect the number of mobs in the map.
4. How do you properly add items in shops, specifically in the Feso Shop? I tried to add items to the shop, but they didn't appear in-game.

Sorry if this may seem to be stupid questions, I understand that I have limited knowledge about these things, and that's why I try to learn as much as I can as well. Thank you for anyone who can answer or point in the right direction!
Hiya,

Point 2.
You can provide each zoneserver with those respective argument in batch or Managerclient, below are all possible arguments:
DECLARE_PROPERTY(float, ExpRatio); // °æÇèÄ¡ ºÐ¹èÀ² Á¶Àý
DECLARE_PROPERTY(float, StanceExpRatio); // ½ºÅĽº °æÇèÄ¡ ºÐ¹èÀ² Á¶Àý
DECLARE_PROPERTY(float, ExpRatioByIP); // ¾ÆÀÌÇÇ¿¡ ÀÇÇÑ °æÇèÄ¡ ºÐ¹èÀ² Á¶Àý
DECLARE_PROPERTY(float, StanceExpRatioByIP); // ¾ÆÀÌÇÇ¿¡ ÀÇÇÑ ½ºÅĽº °æÇèÄ¡ ºÐ¹èÀ² Á¶Àý
DECLARE_PROPERTY(float, ItemRatio); // ¸ó½ºÅÍ ¾ÆÀÌÅÛ µå·Ó·ü Á¶Àý
DECLARE_PROPERTY(int, TEvent);
DECLARE_PROPERTY(float, ExpDistributeRatio); // EXP °øÇåµµ °è»ê½Ã, PC ·¹º§ÀÇ ½Â¼ö°ª
DECLARE_PROPERTY(int, StanceExpDefaultValue); // ½ºÅĽº °æÇèÄ¡ µðÆúÆ® °ª
//DECLARE_PROPERTY(std::string, ServiceNation); // ¼ºñ½º ±¹°¡
DECLARE_PROPERTY(bool, Fatigue); // ÇǷεµ Àû¿ë
DECLARE_PROPERTY(bool, UseExceptionReport); // ´Ù¿î¸ÞÀÏ »ç¿ë¿©ºÎ
DECLARE_PROPERTY(float, MonGenRespawnTimeRatio); // ¸ó½ºÅÍ »ý¼º ½Ã°£ Àû¿ë ºñÀ²
DECLARE_PROPERTY(float, MonGenMaxPopRatio); // ¸ó½ºÅÍ ÃÖ´ë °³Ã¼¼ö Àû¿ë ºñÀ²

DECLARE_PROPERTY(float, MonMHPRatio); // ¸ó½ºÅÍ MHP Àû¿ë ºñÀ²
DECLARE_PROPERTY(bool, UsePKMode2); // PK¸ðµå 2 Àû¿ë ¿©ºÎ. °°øÀ» ´çÇÏ¸é ¹ö·ÐÀÌ ¾Æ´Ï´õ¶óµµ Àκ¥Å丮 ¾ÆÀÌÅÛ µå¶ø.
DECLARE_PROPERTY(bool, UseMccTimer); // ±â°£Á¦ MCC »ç¿ë À¯¹«
DECLARE_PROPERTY(int, LimitMccTimeHomeUser); // ±â°£Á¦ MCC HOME °áÁ¦ À¯Àú, NPC ¹«·á ÃÖ´ë ÃæÀü ½Ã°£
DECLARE_PROPERTY(int, LimitMccTimeNoChargeHomeUser); // ±â°£Á¦ MCC HOME ¹Ì°áÁ¦ À¯Àú, NPC ¹«·á ÃÖ´ë ÃæÀü ½Ã°£
DECLARE_PROPERTY(int, LimitMccTimeChargePcCafeUser); // ±â°£Á¦ MCC PC CAFE °áÁ¦ À¯Àú, NPC ¹«·á ÃÖ´ë ÃæÀü ½Ã°£
DECLARE_PROPERTY(int, LimitMccTimeNoChargePcCafeUser); // ±â°£Á¦ MCC PC CAFE ¹Ì°áÁ¦ À¯Àú, NPC ¹«·á ÃÖ´ë ÃæÀü ½Ã°£
DECLARE_PROPERTY(bool, UseFeso); // Á¦ 3ÈÆó »ç¿ë.
DECLARE_PROPERTY(int, MaxPlayerCount); // ÃÖ´ë ÀÔÀå °¡¹®¼ö
DECLARE_PROPERTY(bool, USEDIC); // »çÀüÁ¤º¸ »ç¿ë ¿©ºÎ

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone share me a google drive of the files instead of mega? *im new here*

Can someone share the files via google drive? I cannot purchase membership for mega because the payment methods are not available in my country. Thanks! :)

I have manage to get the files by the help of online friends.. Its working and thank you!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey guys, can someone tell me how do I add items to the inventory of my account? I want Viki without doing his quest. I'm playing offline, locally.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello everyone, please help me, how can I edit the rewards in the Bounty Hunter mission? My game crashes when clicking on Treasure Chest

171167.PNG - Granado Espada v28.00.72 retail server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I have heard that:
Setting up the v28 server works great in a VMware virtual machine.
Setting up the v32 server works great on a dedicated machine, but it gives an '03x vmError' message when trying to start it in a VMware virtual machine. Does anyone know if there is a fix for this, or is the v32 not compatible with virtual machines?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have heard that:
Setting up the v28 server works great in a VMware virtual machine.
Setting up the v32 server works great on a dedicated machine, but it gives an '03x vmError' message when trying to start it in a VMware virtual machine. Does anyone know if there is a fix for this, or is the v32 not compatible with virtual machines?
disable VPN on PC?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You would get a similar error if you tried running the Node and Hub on a machine without 'Chinese, simplified, China ' as the region format for date / time. It would say '03x no'. Maybe the VM doesn't respect the region format somehow? Not sure how that would happen since windows controls the format.

I would think VPN would be irrelevant if you are running the sever on a local net. If you were trying to run a wan server it might be a problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I launched server 28, it works, even the geer/dnx bot slightly ported it to it a long time ago, I saw a mention of server 32 in the topic, found it on YouTube + Google, installed it, launched it, works, now I would like to launch the bot too =)
please share if you have a working version of geer/dnx/gex/NUTKUNGX/AIgeHS/GeUltra, etc. there are many different ones, for the GETerra game client (which is in the instructions for server 32)
If you can’t share the bot, at least share the addresses (GeAddress.ini/GeAddress_***.xml) and the client file itself GE.exe

edit
I have already ported 90 percent of what I achieved in version 28 (the injection works, dnx starts, the characters collect items, the attack works, the graphics need to be corrected)))), but I would like more normal addresses.
and thanks in advance

edit:
Geer/DNX/Gex(client (GETerraSeptember1th2022) GEAndromida work)

does not work:
The textures of the game characters are broken (most likely the old Dllin.exe was inserted incorrectly and breaks something)
death kicks you out of the game (the error is most likely in the function return, since the address is correct)
skills don't work (wrong addresses somewhere)
etc...

Otherwise, restoring the character textures would be enough for me, otherwise I don’t like playing with red Persians(
I am sharing purely for informational purposes, I hope you will share)

Russification from Andromeda to Terra
I commented out a few errors, left the rest untouched

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back