Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Granado Espada v28.00.72 retail server files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi all.
Can u pls help me, wich language is using on .scp files at server side?
Need to know that for implement date checking function.
Thanks in advance!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi All, thank you for all the info here, it has helped me set up my own personal server and mess around with the game in single player style. However, there is one issue that I haven't been able to find a fix for.
Every time I try to loot chest boxes in missions such as Bounty Hunter and Castilla Mines, my game suddenly crashes. Has anyone had a similar issue, or can anyone help to point me in the right direction to fixing it? Thank you for answering!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all.
Can u pls help me, wich language is using on .scp files at server side?
Need to know that for implement date checking function.
Thanks in advance!
server scripts are lua. use the os.date() and os.time() functions. An example of the use of these functions can be found in ./ge/script/event/rge_premium.scp

Hi All, thank you for all the info here, it has helped me set up my own personal server and mess around with the game in single player style. However, there is one issue that I haven't been able to find a fix for.
Every time I try to loot chest boxes in missions such as Bounty Hunter and Castilla Mines, my game suddenly crashes. Has anyone had a similar issue, or can anyone help to point me in the right direction to fixing it? Thank you for answering!
Is it the client or the server that crashes? If the mission zoneserver crashes, then you'll want to look at the contents of the logfile for the mission zone daemon (zoneserver 25 in the default configuration). This can be done by manually navigating to the logs folder on the server machine, or, more easily, by using the mgrclient and right clicking the mission zoneserver and selecting log list. Towards the end of the log, you should see if there's any XML or script related issues causing your problem.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am trying to connect v3x client with v28 files, I have a problem the packet is not read. Is there a solution for this?.
1 - Granado Espada v28.00.72 retail server files - RaGEZONE Forums

2 - Granado Espada v28.00.72 retail server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
no the manager clients are different updates and are incompatible
so what is your suggestion? are new files included in the server release version? for example: Rebuild BarrackServer_Release.exe?.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
so what is your suggestion? are new files included in the server release version? for example: Rebuild BarrackServer_Release.exe?.
files mostly the same. differences are zone nodes and how they are routed also the v28 version was cracked and deobfuscated fixed and then obfuscated again. now for the v32 version there are different versions some without errors and some with 03x error
like so
"Your trial date has expired.
Please, register this software at "
both working .
but this version with 03x error above will just take more effort and restarting zones multiple times.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
server scripts are lua. use the os.date() and os.time() functions. An example of the use of these functions can be found in ./ge/script/event/rge_premium.scp

Is it the client or the server that crashes? If the mission zoneserver crashes, then you'll want to look at the contents of the logfile for the mission zone daemon (zoneserver 25 in the default configuration). This can be done by manually navigating to the logs folder on the server machine, or, more easily, by using the mgrclient and right clicking the mission zoneserver and selecting log list. Towards the end of the log, you should see if there's any XML or script related issues causing your problem.
Hi, thank you for answering! I found out that the problem is that its a mismatch between the server and client files. I solved it (well, I got lucky) by finding the right rGE client to match the server files that I have.

Can I have a few follow-up questions though? This is with regards to modifying things with the server and client:

1. Is it possible to increase the number of maximum barracks slots?
2. How does the respawn rate of monster's work? Even when I adjust the "RespawnTime", they don't seem to take effect.
3. In relation to the no. 2 question, how does the MinPop and MaxPop work? Even when I increase them, they don't seem to affect the number of mobs in the map.
4. How do you properly add items in shops, specifically in the Feso Shop? I tried to add items to the shop, but they didn't appear in-game.

Sorry if this may seem to be stupid questions, I understand that I have limited knowledge about these things, and that's why I try to learn as much as I can as well. Thank you for anyone who can answer or point in the right direction!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My apologies for the delay in my response, I've been up to my eyes working on various projects of mine and hadn't checked the forums here.
1. Is it possible to increase the number of maximum barracks slots?
Assuming you're referring to the v28 files: Sadly, without source code, it would be extremely difficult to accomplish. I suspect that it might be possible with a ton of reverse engineering, far beyond my abilities as a dev, unfortunately.
2. How does the respawn rate of monster's work? Even when I adjust the "RespawnTime", they don't seem to take effect.
I'm not entirely sure on this one, over the course of my work with the game, I didn't really need to adjust this much, and the few times I did, I found alternatives to respawn speed, such as increased spawns per node, or adding minions similarly to how many elite spawns work.
3. In relation to the no. 2 question, how does the MinPop and MaxPop work? Even when I increase them, they don't seem to affect the number of mobs in the map.
To the best of my knowledge, it increases the min/max population of that ClassID. Large maps will fill up, but it'll take a while for them to keep spawning up to their MaxPop limit.
4. How do you properly add items in shops, specifically in the Feso Shop? I tried to add items to the shop, but they didn't appear in-game.
Most shops are handled by ./ge/server_xml/datatable_custom_shop.xml and ./ge/server_xml/USA/datatable_custom_shop.xml
Each item has a GroupName which determines which shop the item will belong to.

Feso shop is handled by ./ge/xml/datatable_shop.xml and ./ge/xml/USA/datatable_shop.xml
Items for the feso shop are the ones with GroupName="FESO_ITEMSHOP"

Lastly, the cash shop items are found in ./ge/xml/datatable_itemcharge.xml
(Note: During my time working on the rGE server, we never put cash shop related changes into the ./ge/xml/USA/ folder as localized changes. I'm not sure if doing so will break functionality or cause issues, so if you choose to do so, keep that in mind.)

I'm not entirely sure how to specify which tab of the cash shop a specific item should appear in, but if somebody else knows, feel free to chime in. During the time that rGE used these v28 files, we made very few cash shop changes.

Sorry if this may seem to be stupid questions, I understand that I have limited knowledge about these things, and that's why I try to learn as much as I can as well. Thank you for anyone who can answer or point in the right direction!
No worries, at all! We all have to start somewhere, especially as there's very limited documentation out there about how to modify and customize these files. I hope I was able to help point you in the right direction with your project. I would love to see an actual forum section here for GE development to grow in, so maybe if any of the forum staff see this and would like to slap down a GE section, that'd be really cool. Anyways though, I wish you the absolute best in your development endeavors!

~Eiskalt
(rGE Solidus)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to change XML file to ies file? Please...please share if you have any tools

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to change XML file to ies file? Please...please share if you have any tools
use the tools inside ./ge/tools/
xml -> ies can be done via mkpatch5.py
Note: This will automatically repack the ies.ipf as well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
use the tools inside ./ge/tools/
xml -> ies can be done via mkpatch5.py
Note: This will automatically repack the ies.ipf as well.
thanks for the reply~
I think using Python, but I'm not familiar with computer languages, so I don't think I can.
I was curious but glad to know

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks for the reply~
I think using Python, but I'm not familiar with computer languages, so I don't think I can.
I was curious but glad to know
In order to run it, you'll need to make sure you're using a version of python that you've got a compiled zipdecrypt module (located in ./ge/tools/lib/ and the filename should be something like "_zipdecrypt.cp39-win_amd64.pyd").
1683250809836 - Granado Espada v28.00.72 retail server files - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm not sure which version(s) are in the release folder, I had my own from my time working on rGE before it closed down. If you want to use a different version of python from what is available, you'll have to build the module with visual studio, I believe (./ge/tools/lib/zipdecrypt/). I haven't had to do that for so long that I can't remember exactly.

You'll also need to have lxml installed. This can be done by entering the following command into the commandline (windows cmd, not python):
Code:
pip install lxml

Lastly, you'll want to call mkpatch5.py with a batch file. I keep mine in the ./ge/ folder (alongside the ipf files and their unpacked folders).

Code:
@echo off
python "insert_full_path_to_mkpatch5.py_here_inside_quotes"
pause

If everything worked correctly, you should see something like this::
1683250151545 - Granado Espada v28.00.72 retail server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
If anyone wants file server version 32 can contact me on Discord DONGHEE#6383

Client server + script file
Screenshot 2023-05-05 094035 - Granado Espada v28.00.72 retail server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If anyone wants file server version 32 can contact me on Discord
Or we could just make the world a better place and simply release them publicly, like the OP of this thread did, rather than resorting to shady discord dealings.

Also, just a side note: Your screenshot really shows nothing, it's not hard to rename the daemons and shuffle some things around and use a few different parameters. Additionally, the screenshot doesn't even show if the daemons are running.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Or we could just make the world a better place and simply release them publicly, like the OP of this thread did, rather than resorting to shady discord dealings.

Also, just a side note: Your screenshot really shows nothing, it's not hard to rename the daemons and shuffle some things around and use a few different parameters. Additionally, the screenshot doesn't even show if the daemons are running.
Yes ;)

If anyone wants file server version 32 can contact me on Discord DONGHEE#6383

Client server + script file
1683259074648 - Granado Espada v28.00.72 retail server files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's, indeed, a much better picture. :) Now, feel free to release the files publicly. ;)

Truth be told though, I've put too much development into v28, and it'd be a major chore to port to v32. The only way I'd move to v32 would be if it included source code for client+server and/or IMC's tools.

Back