Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Grand chase season 1 private server is it possible to add season 2 content to 1?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I guess, but i think you need the source code for this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think it's possible but not very easy to do it. Some databases and server files need to be eddited and is not difficult to broke things. I think that is easier to replace somethings. Cause it's like, u can try add some new char but u can also replace the Ryan transformation to another char and test it. If u learn and get that, u can bring to us the result and help the community somehow

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where did you get Season 1? Aren't all the links gone? I'd love to have it, since I started back in 2006.
By the way, I think it wouldn't be possible due to the way the game works. Not sure how to explain it but there was a limited number of characters and classes back in the day, so I don't know if you'd be able to modify that.

Back