Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Grand Fantasia] GF Chronicles OFFICIAL [Private Server]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Name: Gran Fantasia Chronicles
Version: 074

GFC - [Grand Fantasia] GF Chronicles OFFICIAL [Private Server] - RaGEZONE Forums

*Private Server Features*:reeeeee:
- EXP x 10, Bonus x25 on Weekends!🌟
- PVP Working, PVP Points 20k per match on Lv 100.⚔️
- You can convert pvp points to gold!
- New reward to newcomers, a Exclusive Babama's SET & Dungeon Combat Mounts to your choise👑
- EASY FARM 100%🔥
- EXP in Party isn't divided.🥷🥷
- CLASSES Before rework but improved their masteries, some skills and even talents.
- Maximum Crystals are injected 200.
- All the grow content for free and boosted a lot! [5* M & T Systhesis] 💸
- NEW NPC's and NEW economy system that rewards players' gambling. [50K FAME]🎮
- THE NEW MONEY IS GET BY GOLD! NO PAID!!!!
- NEW PVP WEAPONS. 60 & 80, Soon Lv 100🪓
- NEW MOUNTS TO PVE [No Anim] very affordable by GOLD.
- SOME GENKYS and TW Content ingame.👕
- Focused to PVP, but e are pleased to improve BOTH.🔥
- Reworked all the QUEST Until lv 17 maps!
- Reworked Rewards on Recommended Events! Exclusive combat mounts and items that gives 3250 archive points📌

- S-Alchemy contains only Genkys, 25% rate to get it Yellow, 40% Blue one. [Alch-S Consumes 3 Clays]✨
- On the first day of each month an S alchemy is performed with 100% rate of obtaining legend genkys.🔥
- Now Genkys Systhesis only consume one as material.
- Exclusive content and custom to our vip players.[Visual Effects & Soon Costumes]💌
- 1K AP Daily to spend it on useful things in the AP store.

- FAST and a lot updates to our community! Always ready to hear your suggestions for improvement;).
- SERVER ALREADY 24th February was the Official Lunch.🗓️

*Create an Account*
Enter our discord, follow the welcome steps and don't forget to choose your roles.
Open a Support ticket in the Ticket channel.
Provide the user account name (Lower case only in the user.)
Provide the password.
We will assist you as soon as possible.

Install Steps:
Install Steps:
1. Download 7z
2. Extract and enjoy

*Transparency*
We enjoy a transparent and competitive environment for our players so to ensure that DISCREPANCY does not occur thanks to staff members who want to abuse their power a list of the list of characters that are staff members and can open a report ticket in case they find an anomaly will be available.

**My perspective**
I developed the game to know that if I were a player starting to play from 0, I know that it won't be hell for me to climb and improve my character, in a competitive environment. But rather that it is comfortable for a free time, that it is possible to play for several hours with friends and that everyone has a good time!
Contact us and be part of our community:
FB PAGE
Youtube
Discord
Soon Web Page

Join us<3:pumpkinman:

1709331436918 - [Grand Fantasia] GF Chronicles OFFICIAL [Private Server] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
A extension was added as a new class "Novice". More information in our discord!

1709601344914 - [Grand Fantasia] GF Chronicles OFFICIAL [Private Server] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back