Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Grand Fantasia NEW Server Files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Amazing release, I have successfully used the 751 server and 728 client to enter the game. If you encounter difficulties entering the game, I can provide you with assistance. You can directly ask questions or add my discord: Tiansuo#2786 to help you solve the problem
093612 - Grand Fantasia NEW Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Discovered a problem where, for some unknown reason, he may lose connection during the game

At the same time as the connection is lost, the "login time limit" in the "player_characters" database in the "GF_GS" database will show the sealing time, and the "ban reason" number will change to 1

At this point, the corresponding characters cannot connect to the World server. Clicking on "Start Game" will directly block them in the character selection interface

To temporarily fix this issue, you need to remove the "login_timelimit" time of the corresponding characters and log in again
But this cannot completely solve the problem. I want to know the reason why this problem occurred

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Discovered a problem where, for some unknown reason, he may lose connection during the game

At the same time as the connection is lost, the "login time limit" in the "player_characters" database in the "GF_GS" database will show the sealing time, and the "ban reason" number will change to 1

At this point, the corresponding characters cannot connect to the World server. Clicking on "Start Game" will directly block them in the character selection interface

To temporarily fix this issue, you need to remove the "login_timelimit" time of the corresponding characters and log in again
But this cannot completely solve the problem. I want to know the reason why this problem occurred
just update the sql~

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
where download the 751 client ?thanks.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pls any help me this error client
erro 1 - Grand Fantasia NEW Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

this client frances, any client EN or PT-BR funcional?

pls any help me this error client
erro 1 - Grand Fantasia NEW Server Files - RaGEZONE Forums

this client frances, any client EN or PT-BR funcional?
tkz this client chinese or corean -.-

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone tell me, which file edits the server rates?

Back