• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Green effect on name

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I guess its fully configured already and ive seen many have been used to it so could anyone share the guide? would really appreciate it :)

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
352321698 sorry this was the right number.

Will test thanks boss ! ;D

edit: ok perfectly running and doesnt change the hr and what im looking for ;) can it be also possible that it doesnt changes the class and gender? just the name color?

p.s. this thread will be very useful for the ones who are looking for this :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
Will test thanks boss ! ;D

edit: ok perfectly running and doesnt change the hr and what im looking for ;) can it be also possible that it doesnt changes the class and gender? just the name color?

p.s. this thread will be very useful for the ones who are looking for this :D

that is possible but you gotta figure out the style number to get a green name. (Shouldnt be a problem)

Upvote 0
Reaction score
I mean that you can't set green names for only 1 character.

No, you're wrong. You can set a Green name on a selected character without turning the Event on. There is an exact style decode to make it.

I'll share what I got before i left here.

Style code: 268435456 (which is the HEX code is 10000000)

Just add 268435456 to your Style, and your name will turn into green without any affecting on your gender, class rank, honor etc etc.

Have fun!

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
no, you're wrong. You can set a green name on a selected character without turning the event on. There is an exact style decode to make it.

I'll share what i got before i left here.

Style code: 268435456 (which is the hex code is 10000000)

just add 268435456 to your style, and your name will turn into green without any affecting on your gender, class rank, honor etc etc.

Have fun!

awesome!:)

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
No, you're wrong. You can set a Green name on a selected character without turning the Event on. There is an exact style decode to make it.

I'll share what I got before i left here.

Style code: 268435456 (which is the HEX code is 10000000)

Just add 268435456 to your Style, and your name will turn into green without any affecting on your gender, class rank, honor etc etc.

Have fun!

hey draven i just tested your code it works without anything changed but character gets bugged 3f391ccf343ab5d0c5d1784eed669dd8.gif it shows the character create module.

edit: fixed since last week

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back