• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Group]Calling all Gamers!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Basically I've decided I want to go into Competitive gaming, I'm looking for a group of dedicated individuals to play alongside me. Will be any Game so whatever your skills on any game give me a shout and we can make something work. As I will need a decent team of multi-experienced gamers.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Personally I only play League of Legends NA and GunZ2 competitively currently. I am also an avid minecrafter. Recently left my ranked team on LoL:NA due to the pressure of being a team captain/shot caller. Only play Solo Que and Ranked 3's now.

Back