• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Groups - Group rooms

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys.

A few days ago I fixed groups in R63 old crypto but
I can't seem to have group rooms like habbo does, lik this little dialog at the right when you enter a group room (see uploaded image as example).

Does someone know how to make this or in what file I can find this in an r63 new crypto emulator?

Thanks in advance!!! :)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
There might be group table in the old versions yes, but they are probably not coded in the emulator and not supporsted in the swf. So what you would need to do is check if groups are supported in the swf and then you code them into the emulator yourself, if you can't code then there is no idea to seach the forums for anything like that since people don't really use the old ones anymore.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Funsolit I already coded the groups, and they work perfect, I also made a system in my CMS with group homes, a badge editor etc but that was not my
question. The only thing I still need tot do is create something that when you enter a groups home room, a dialog appears on the right side of your screen with the groups badge and title, just like the new crypto has ( https://www.imageupload.co.uk/image/Zx3w ) but I can't find out how to...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well you need to add that to your habbo.swf, i don't really know if it is added in your release but if it is not then you need to do that. And i truly don't know how to add tings into your habbo.swf but i'm sure you can find some "Habbo.swf styling tutorial" out there that can help you out with that. But atleast i know that you need to add the style in habbo.swf :)

Upvote 0
Back