• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

GShop Problem

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Mkay, I have edited a GShop for 151, made sure time stamp matches previous Gshop, Created and moved G Shop and G Shop Sev to appropriate files ( Elements data, Server side gamed config )

My Problem is after logging in, And selecting my char, world map crashes and am unable to continue.

Is the error something in G Shop? I went through and checked, nothing seemed wrong... I did add a few things, namely war avatar packs and cards, Devil and Serenity stones, Scroll of tome... That's about it I think.

Can Anyone shed some light on what's wrong?

Edit

World map is now not coming online.

root@PWI:/home/gamed# gs gs01 >/home/logs/gs01.log &
[1] 2660
root@PWI:/home/gamed# GPL Ghostscript 9.05: Unrecoverable error, exit code 1

Have attached Gshop and GShop Sev file

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol.. I alrdy told u.. how to do it, ceate, edit and add in element.data as a custom item. What I've been telling u is search how to do make a custom item, edit and adding them in element.data. Get it? its 2 different thing. Im telling u the steps, but u gotta search the guide. Its pretty simple as what I just said. u just making it complex by asking me the guide while I alrdy told u the essential part. lolz.. probably that what some ppl said, "They give u a bite, but u want to eat whole of it", if u know what I mean.

I know what ur means, ppl are barely helping. Barely and not helping at all, I'll take barely.. no matter how small the clue is. As long as I knew the thing I was looking for is here somewhere.. Now, Im giving this in details for what u have to do.

1. If u did what I and @whoami1995 said in our previous, previous and previous post, the search for guide and how thing, u probably should come across with this.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f695/noob-tutorial-npc-elements-xml-619219/

2. Kindly read and understood the part about element data, they did mention about adding new item/custom item and putting them into the gshop.

3. Make sure to have ur element.data back up (obviously) before doing some changes

4. After add them in element.data, u should use the same item ID u just add for the custom item and put them into ur gshop

5. Test them.

6. Failed? Then u probably doing something wrong on the progress, re-do. Repeat 4 and 5 after re-do.

7. Success? Then good job, u finally learn the knowledges of adding custom item.

Detail enough? any did I miss?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol.. I alrdy told u.. how to do it, ceate, edit and add in element.data as a custom item. What I've been telling u is search how to do make a custom item, edit and adding them in element.data. Get it? its 2 different thing. Im telling u the steps, but u gotta search the guide. Its pretty simple as what I just said. u just making it complex by asking me the guide while I alrdy told u the essential part. lolz.. probably that what some ppl said, "They give u a bite, but u want to eat whole of it", if u know what I mean.

I know what ur means, ppl are barely helping. Barely and not helping at all, I'll take barely.. no matter how small the clue is. As long as I knew the thing I was looking for is here somewhere.. Now, Im giving this in details for what u have to do.

1. If u did what I and @whoami1995 said in our previous, previous and previous post, the search for guide and how thing, u probably should come across with this.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f695/noob-tutorial-npc-elements-xml-619219/

2. Kindly read and understood the part about element data, they did mention about adding new item/custom item and putting them into the gshop.

3. Make sure to have ur element.data back up (obviously) before doing some changes

4. After add them in element.data, u should use the same item ID u just add for the custom item and put them into ur gshop

5. Test them.

6. Failed? Then u probably doing something wrong on the progress, re-do. Repeat 4 and 5 after re-do.

7. Success? Then good job, u finally learn the knowledges of adding custom item.

Detail enough? any did I miss?

sELedit from 343's package no good due to version...

Trying a different version now

Edit

No I'm not, file I found from THIS forum is gone >.<

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Then you're using the wrong sELedit, there are many different versions in my pw_dev.iso (not just one)

if you're looking to edit 151 EL data you're likely going to want to use the one in /PW_DEV/pwtools-bin/sELedit/ if I recall correctly...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Then you're using the wrong sELedit, there are many different versions in my pw_dev.iso (not just one)

if you're looking to edit 151 EL data you're likely going to want to use the one in /PW_DEV/pwtools-bin/sELedit/ if I recall correctly...

Tried, says no corresponding config file found? V 101 Patterns configs\PW_*_v1010.cfg

?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yea, you're outdated then, the newest one contains for 151 :wink:

Already o_O SAWEET

LOADING ERROR!
This error mostly occurs of configuration and elements.data mismatch

???? o_O

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to create new IM/Shop Fashion Set (PW 1.5.3)
DaRealGE - GShop Problem - RaGEZONE Forums

Upvote 0
Back