Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

gshopsev.data error

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
When gs which was working until now changed gshop, it not working.
Someone should help me.

I use 1.4.6 v70 server

---gs01.log--------------------------
Compiled By developer, Oct 23 2012 11:30:16
配置文件:'gs.conf' 配置增补文件:'gsalias.conf'
装备后绑定功能打开
百宝阁中物品20216销售时间参数不正确
初始化百宝阁数据失败
第一步初始化失败,错误号:-31

Reaction score
--- gs01. log --------------------------
Configuration file: 'gs.conf' configuration addendum: 'gsalias.conf'
Binds function opens
Babolat Court items 20216 Sales time parameter is incorrect
Data failed to initialize Babolat Court
The first step initialization failed with error number: -31

Upvote 0
Reaction score
--- gs01. log --------------------------
Binds function opens
Babolat Court items 20216 Sales time parameter is incorrect

How To Translate That Sir ?

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
sgsho - gshopsev.data error - RaGEZONE Forums
Even if it starts gs by setup which is visible to a picture, the following errors come out similarly.

Binds function opens
Babolat Court items 11208 Sales time parameter is incorrect

Sales time parameter is incorrect
How should this be corrected?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The problem was solved.
sgshop2 - gshopsev.data error - RaGEZONE Forums
When changing the part of 64 00 00 00 of a picture into 00 00 00 00, it began to work.
Can't edit of this part be performed in sGSHOPedit?

Attachments

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have this problem too, but

my log error is this form:

ÅäÖÃÎļþ:'gs.conf' ÅäÖÃÔö²¹Îļþ:'gsalias.conf'
×°±¸ºó°ó¶¨¹¦ÄÜ´ò¿ª
°Ù±¦¸óÖÐÎïÆ·50777(1¸ö)³¬¹ýÁ˶ѵþÉÏÏÞ0
³õʼ»¯°Ù±¦¸óÊý¾Ýʧ°Ü
µÚÒ»²½³õʼ»¯Ê§°Ü£¬´íÎóºÅ:-31

I already search the item 50777 on my gshop, but don´t exists a item with this Id. I can´t translate on google because my vm dont have another character suport chinese or russian. Some body have a idea what is this error? my server 1.4.5 is very good, just miss resolve this problem to I can put new itens on gshop.

PS.: The item than I tried put on my gshop is 15035 than is the Violet Lighting egg, I check my gshop files importing gshop.data and after gshopsev.data, the import is ok, the informations of the item is ok, price, amount, name, description, all right.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
not in your gshop .... but check in your elements.data

Leonara

Thanks for answering. Forgot to mention that I am trying to edit my existing gshop that works perfectly. When I try to edit it and put it on my server, it does not start and logs this message in the log. When I go back to my old version of gshop, the server starts back perfectly. Even so the problem may be in my elements.data?

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Leonara

Thanks for answering. Forgot to mention that I am trying to edit my existing gshop that works perfectly. When I try to edit it and put it on my server, it does not start and logs this message in the log. When I go back to my old version of gshop, the server starts back perfectly. Even so the problem may be in my elements.data?

Owh .... This is from someone tutorial ....
when u edit the gshop.data
export them to gshop.data and gshopsev.data
and import again but from gshop.data when u already was edited and export again and replace to gshop.data and gshopsev.data
and replace to config your gshopsev.data and done

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
copy your game1.log from your server and attach it here

Psytrac,

Here go the game1.log, it´s with error than I spoke in my first post. Inside in this gshop.rar is the game1.log, gshop.data and gshopsev.data, how I say, the gshop editor is save with price 0.00, the editor don´t keep price saved.

Attachments

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Compiled By liuguichen, Mar 2 2012 11:12:19
配置文件:'gs.conf' 配置增补文件:'gsalias.conf'
装备后绑定功能打开
百宝阁中物品50777(1个)超过了堆叠上限0
初始化百宝阁数据失败
第一步初始化失败,错误号:-31

Compiled By liuguichen, Mar 2 2012 11:12:19
Binds function opens
Babolat Court items 50777 (a) exceeds the stacking limit 0

And you have plenty of problems. My editor wants to crash every 4-5 items. You need to COMPLETELY redo this gshop

edit: Lança Bolas - 50777

This issue may reside in your elements.data

also, I suggest you put GM items in elements.data list 41. id 12875 and not in the gshop

and edit line 12 of that id (Which I am assuming is in list 16)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Someone would have a elements.data, gshop.data, gshopsev.data to elements.data and server side and client side to gshop.data, functional version 1.4.5 V63? All I'm finding here in the forum stop my server when I add an item in gshop containing the elements.

I tried to edit what u said psytrac, but I think my elements.data and gshop are all poop and I do not know do get back good. ahahahahahahahaha

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Someone would have a elements.data, gshop.data, gshopsev.data to elements.data and server side and client side to gshop.data, functional version 1.4.5 V63? All I'm finding here in the forum stop my server when I add an item in gshop containing the elements.

I tried to edit what u said psytrac, but I think my elements.data and gshop are all poop and I do not know do get back good. ahahahahahahahaha

send to me your files : elements.data and gshop.data, i will make it work for you

Upvote 0
Reaction score

Read This .. Im Not Want order you to search before
so im just give the link for read ' http://forum.ragezone.com/f754/solve-version-low-errors-sgshop-848013/ '

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
send to me your files : elements.data and gshop.data, i will make it work for you

ninekinsei,

I would like to thank you for the help in editing my elements.data, gshop.data and gshopsev.data. Now includes an item on gshop and it worked perfectly. So now I find my server 100% functional. Thanks also to Leonara, for showing me concepts that I did not know before.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i got propably problem with elements.data but i dont evene know how to edit it. can u check if everything is ok? i GOT problem with low version. Shops are good. on pwadmin everything is online. thats why i dont know what could happen... cant find any other answer for my problem. maybe this one is good. PLZ CHECK IT FOR ME

Upvote 0
Back