Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
prohibitworld.xml maybe ?

or maybe i just need client patch like what u do. i will back asap after i got how to auto update client with my server. thanks for your help btw.

edit :
ok now i got some problem with DNPacker English.exe, it crash on first launch. Currently i'm running on windows 10, already test it using windows 7 compatibiliy, doesn't work too. i google it and find many others that using win 8 has the same problem. can anyone provide me link for working DNPacker English.exe that can run at least in win 8? or maybe patch .pak that contain ALL res from this GameRes? thank you.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,
I just want to ask ,
why i still login with any password for my account on game ?
i'm already use validation on login.kreon.php but it still same,
and i try to hex edit DN_login_server but i don't find url to login.kreon.php,

thank you :)

----
Edited

Now fixed
Create user with some query encryption :)

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I guess same 80ex files, difference is this one i'm using doesn't have enigma protection ^^

I fixed some bugs in this files, but i just leaved the project since i'm focusing on study ^^ also i almost quit after i lost some of my important files due to a faulty hard drive grrr.

might you share that file?
or just for silent project?
just ask.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I guess same 80ex files, difference is this one i'm using doesn't have enigma protection ^^

I fixed some bugs in this files, but i just leaved the project since i'm focusing on study ^^ also i almost quit after i lost some of my important files due to a faulty hard drive grrr.

Please could you share with us ? Thank you.

or maybe i just need client patch like what u do. i will back asap after i got how to auto update client with my server. thanks for your help btw.

edit :
ok now i got some problem with DNPacker English.exe, it crash on first launch. Currently i'm running on windows 10, already test it using windows 7 compatibiliy, doesn't work too. i google it and find many others that using win 8 has the same problem. can anyone provide me link for working DNPacker English.exe that can run at least in win 8? or maybe patch .pak that contain ALL res from this GameRes? thank you.

On the download page of DNPacker English.exe look the comments, someone shared an other packer/unpacker !

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please could you share with us ? Thank you.

On the download page of DNPacker English.exe look the comments, someone shared an other packer/unpacker !

Is not gonna share it.. stop commenting about it.. this guy is the developer of Eternal DN of course is not gonna share it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
For fix dsambler item you can try this. ^^

Files :

Just put in client and server.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kenneth will never share the files. He is in our EDN team. ^^ That's his server using our files FYI.

That, or he has files similar to the ones we use. ^^

Legendary Battlemage
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Kenneth will never share the files. He is in our EDN team. ^^ That's his server using our files FYI.

Stop blabbering and do some god damn progress.

Reaction score
Stop blabbering and do some god damn progress.

Ask Aerial first ^^ i already fix some of the issue before my hard drive becomes faulty, inside there is the new client that i'm working on including most of my files, and now it is gone. I'm still recovering from the shock lol. anyway most of the files i already recovered but still lot of good stuff are gone. If most of the issue left is the same as before, ill try to fix it as soon as i can and contact aerial.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

lol write post just for blabbering...!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
protocolbeta - [Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting - RaGEZONE Forums

what wrong ??

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
fast question

do the files got volcano nest and characters revamp ? if yes ist on edn client or the gameres ?
also can we add characters revamp just by added to client and gameres ? or i need to miss with ServiceManagerExD and the other DN village etc !?

Reaction score
For fix dsambler item you can try this. ^^

Files :

Just put in client and server.

i already tried your patch. somehow its not work for me. i use EDN client with auto patch from this gameres resource. i replace the "itemdroptable_dimension.dnt" with yours in the server side ( gameres>resource>ext>itemdroptable_dimension.dnt ). i also patch the client with auto update that contain your itemdroptable_dimension.dnt as. pak. the patch is working perfectly. but somehow i cant get the disassmbler to work. :(: :(:

is there something that i am missing?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i already tried your patch. somehow its not work for me. i use EDN client with auto patch from this gameres resource. i replace the "itemdroptable_dimension.dnt" with yours in the server side ( gameres>resource>ext>itemdroptable_dimension.dnt ). i also patch the client with auto update that contain your itemdroptable_dimension.dnt as. pak. the patch is working perfectly. but somehow i cant get the disassmbler to work. :(: :(:

is there something that i am missing?

check your client dude.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone know why buy some item on cash shop like costume set , show me error message "The item does not exists" ?
am i wrong ? or must edit something for it ?
like edit cashcommodity.dnt ?

thanks before ! :)

Reaction score
Anyone know why buy some item on cash shop like costume set , show me error message "The item does not exists" ?
am i wrong ? or must edit something for it ?
like edit cashcommodity.dnt ?

thanks before ! :)

your client side have the item but your server side havent. you need to add the item that missing into your server side. or delete it from your client.
and the ultimate solution is : like TGfeu001 Said. u need to patch your client using autoupdate launcher with the entire Resource file from the GameRes in server side. and then u will get your own client that match perfectly with your server. cmiiw :blushing:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
your client side have the item but your server side havent. you need to add the item that missing into your server side. or delete it from your client.
and the ultimate solution is : like TGfeu001 Said. u need to patch your client using autoupdate launcher with the entire Resource file from the GameRes in server side. and then u will get your own client that match perfectly with your server. cmiiw :blushing:

Thank you for the fast response :)
i will try your advice ^^

by the way , when i try to open / extract file from .pak on client , example : resource09.pak
it give error offset ,
I'm using quick bms ,
that mean the file is corrupt or my quick bms not up to date ?

thanks alfredo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back