Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
there is a enigma key generator here? where you don't need to change dates?

Reaction score
This was my first time using and following this guide of yours and youve done a great job bro! thanks to you i already set it up and run the server with no problem...

Now i am going to download the client :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
please tell me where the file is stored with the values in the text?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If it wouldnt be too much of a hassle could someone do a picture version of how to get ec and dc in the game?? i know its been said before but i am really new to this and have no idea what i am doing !!!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am having a problem getting past the ENIGMA portion.

I put the line: REG DELETE "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Enigma Protector" /f

and it is successful. Then I put: del %tmp%\????????

Then I click on the Enigma window and enter in the password: laowangsb1314 (lowercase "L" in front)

But server doesn't start Just keeps popping up ENIGMA and the DB can't green tell me how to fix this Please ... thanks before

FB :
Email : rahmanarif377@gmail.comprotocolbeta - [Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I am having a problem getting past the ENIGMA portion.

I put the line: REG DELETE "HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Enigma Protector" /f

and it is successful. Then I put: del %tmp%\????????

Then I click on the Enigma window and enter in the password: laowangsb1314 (lowercase "L" in front)

But server doesn't start Just keeps popping up ENIGMA and the DB can't green tell me how to fix this Please ... thanks before

FB :
Email : rahmanarif377@gmail.comprotocolbeta - [Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting - RaGEZONE Forums

Are you setting the dateback as well for everyone of them?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Okay fix:
53f526b3b2db98f02844ea2c2a233997 - [Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting - RaGEZONE Forums
'Go in each Database and delete DragonNest user.Then redo Server Roles assigning for your new DragonNest user.(the step you were doing when you get error)
I am sorry..i dont get it sir..can u tell me what should i do after delete 'DragonNest' user. I am stuck at this problem..thx

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes sir i already set everything including setting the date for enigma password protect, i have filled the password but there is no reaction and repeat again to fill the password, db cant green. all of file have been activated and the date has been set. what are the problem? please help me. if u can please help me through teamviewer. thank u:)::):

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just try to open "localhost server" but I'm stuck in this "Click ServiceManager ExD and run it, click NetLauncherD and run it." at Step 7.

when I try to open the ServiceManagerEx, it shows "Service server initialize failed" always.

mWpudbi - [Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting - RaGEZONE Forums

I have already to read 57 pages ago. I can open XAMPP apache, SQL server it also work but I didn't see anything can fix this problem.

please help me and Sorry for my Bad English [I'm Thai]

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone, I just try to open "localhost server" but I'm stuck in this "Click ServiceManager ExD and run it, click NetLauncherD and run it." at Step 7.

when I try to open the ServiceManagerEx, it shows "Service server initialize failed" always.

mWpudbi - [Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting - RaGEZONE Forums

I have already to read 57 pages ago. I can open XAMPP apache, SQL server it also work but I didn't see anything can fix this problem.

please help me and Sorry for my Bad English [I'm Thai]

I still stuck in this section, Please Help me.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi,fixedthis problem??
Iffixed, pleasehelp me!!!

please:eek:tt:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure this has been asked already but i have two questions.

1: Do any of the items in the cash shop work?

2: Is there a way to alter how much EC and DC we have or make them cost?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
someone can help me ??
this show my error

:32:44' ResourceNation String [_IDN]

'16:32:44' ManagedID(SID) [1000]
'16:32:44' ResourcePath [H:\RAGEZONE\DRAGON-NEST-80CAP\Server\dn\Server\GameRes]
ResourceRevision [Unknown Version]
'16:32:44' ServiceManager [IP:127.0.0.1][Port:8501]
'16:32:44' DBServer Port [2600]
'16:32:45' LogInfo (Ip:127.0.0.1, Port:3000)

'16:32:45' MembershipDB Connect Info(Ip:127.0.0.1, Port:1433 DBID:DragonNest DBName:DNMembership) Success

'16:32:45' WorldDB Connect Info(Ip:127.0.0.1, Port:1433 DBID:DragonNest DBName:DNWorld) Success

'16:32:45' CombineWorld = 1

'16:32:45' [Thread-Start] WorkerThread - TID : 3856

'16:32:45' [Thread-Start] WorkerThread - TID : 2260

'16:32:45' [Thread-Start] WorkerThread - TID : 3680

'16:32:45' [Thread-Start] WorkerThread - TID : 3816

'16:32:45' ## Iocp Initialize Success(100)

'16:32:45' [Thread-Start] WorkerThread - TID : 6796

'16:32:49' ## ThreadManager Initialize Success(8)

'16:32:55' SQLError #SQLDriveConnect# (08001) 17, [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][TCP/IP Sockets]SQL Server does not exist or access denied.

'16:32:55' Not Connect MembershipDB Ip:127.0.0.1 Port:1433 DBName:DNMembership DBID:DragonNest

'16:33:02' SQLError #SQLDriveConnect# (08001) 17, [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][TCP/IP Sockets]SQL Server does not exist or access denied.

'16:33:02' Not Connect MembershipDB Ip:127.0.0.1 Port:1433 DBName:DNMembership DBID:DragonNest

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you help me, i can't learn warior's ulti skill so i can't learn 3rd job skill without it. Is there a bug with that? Can you fix it

Thanks. Sorry for bad english

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back