• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Since that's my 1st post here I'd like to say Hello!

Thank you for posting this, would never be able to set it all up if not for the detailed guide.

At first I tried with latest eternal dn client but never got it to work, got "disconnected from world" after each login attempt.

Is there any way to get a working Jade crafting system with these files?
Edit
Dissasemblers don't work as well. (think it was Extractors in this translation?)

Last edited:
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Since that's my 1st post here I'd like to say Hello!

Thank you for posting this, would never be able to set it all up if not for the detailed guide.

At first I tried with latest eternal dn client but never got it to work, got "disconnected from world" after each login attempt.

Is there any way to get a working Jade crafting system with these files?
@Edit
Dissasemblers don't work as well. (think it was Extractors in this translation?)

the latest client from eternal wont work, if you are gonna use that one you will have to switck to the 80EX files.

as for the dissamblers here is the fix for it
go to itemdropdisjoint_table.dnt

change the value of :
_itemprob1 to 10000000
_itemprob2 to 10000000
_itemprob3 to 10000000
_itemprob4 to 10000000
_itemprob5 to 10000000
_itemprob6 to 10000000

Enjoy your dissasembler Npc¡

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
helo. who know how to edit/delete item in NPC Merchant Kelly ?
i need to delete 2 item from NPC shop

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can someone teach me how to create a custom NPC that sells crafting materials?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
jKzPGi - [Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting - RaGEZONE Forums
Tec3AWr - [Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting - RaGEZONE Forums

how to fix it ???

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Extract the itemtable_cash.dnt, itemtable.dnt and cashcomodity.dnt from the client and replace them in the gameres.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what it means, I do not understand the problem zz when selecting direct channel disconnect [HELP] me

[HELP] while selecting a channel disconnect, I wear file ex80
protocolbeta - [Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what it means, I do not understand the problem zz when selecting direct channel disconnect [HELP] me

[HELP] while selecting a channel disconnect, I wear file ex80
protocolbeta - [Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting - RaGEZONE Forums

Your Firewall . please nonactive

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help !! when selecting channel disconnect and all I have to disable the firewall, I use the file EX80 of TrueDN

Help !! when selecting channel disconnect and all I have to disable the firewall, I use the file EX80 of TrueDN

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello i have a problem here.It's said err download patchlist.xml but my xampp working and my odbc too.
Here are my Screenshots
V1Wtq1l - [Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting - RaGEZONE Forums

Hjrj6iY - [Guide] 80 Cap Files: 7 Classes / Tutorial / Gameres / Client / Troubleshooting - RaGEZONE Forums

i dont know what to do now :?:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back