Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[GUIDE] A3 Server 202/205 Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
But when i change ip`s and save it, im just cant launch it... win32 error..

@work
Reaction score
It may because you changed the absolute size of A3Cient.exe by adding or deleting any of the byte.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so i need to keep size of it?

but how? because i want to change client ip to hamachi ip...

Last edited:
@work
Reaction score
Use the Hexeditor i suggested . Dont Enter any new character just overwrite the older one . More over as criss said google on how to use Hexeditor :)

Reaction score
Dheeraj, actually what i dont understand is that....how should we make our own server's patch and also how to run a3 game after finishing the server creation? Also i am having problem with the zone server, which is not getting started. but shows an error.
Kindly someone revert me as soon as possible.
Thanks in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Problem with starting the server getting error please look into the screenshot and help

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Goodbye
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Make sure you have installed BDE. If BDE is installed double check your ODBC entries.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Chris thnx for the early reply i've installed BDE new 1 which i downloaded from the net i dint really understand the one which was for download here .. will this work on enterprise edition cause the link given here is dead .. it wil be really nice if u give me ur im cause i've got serious doubts i dont know where to start and where to end

thnx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back