Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[GUIDE] Alll Technical Questions Reguarding Seal should be placed here, Thank YOU!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello all...
help me...

i have problem...
if i run 3 dan 4...
vherolly - [GUIDE] Alll Technical Questions Reguarding Seal should be placed here, Thank YOU! - RaGEZONE Forums

cannot executed

help me please...

---------- Post added at 05:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 PM ----------

hello all...
help me...

i have problem...
if i run 3 dan 4...
vherolly - [GUIDE] Alll Technical Questions Reguarding Seal should be placed here, Thank YOU! - RaGEZONE Forums

cannot executed

help me please...

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Seal Online Emulation

download and instal vcredist_x86.exe first..if u can't found on server file folder,use google to find it...download and instal..done,u r problem solved :lol:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

RunServer 1 2 3 4 Complete

i have problem load map world

help me please

Last edited:
Reaction score

Actually the other link at the begining of this post has tutorials, I just mearly explain what needs to be done and show how to do it in the video... :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I am a Thai Not good at speaking English
sorry

I will take videos to show
Understand... ^^ 555+

---------- Post added at 04:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:23 PM ----------

Wait another 10 minutes

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yesss

not understand my videos when I speak English

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:53 PM ----------

เข้าไปเลือกตัวละครแล้วค้าง ทำไงดี

---------- Post added at 06:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:56 PM ----------

help me please

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

You make the videos show a look

---------- Post added at 06:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:09 PM ----------

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

junkoto,perhaps you should asking on this forum :
because that discussing about seal offline too and all of them are thai.
so you can asking much better about your issue and get more explanation from them..thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

*0*
so if my list doesn't match with your map_id version just change that to your version type ???????

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Please help me. I'connect to server don'work 1819 error

Uploaded with

---------- Post added at 03:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 AM ----------

I run the server through the game, but then the 1819 error.

Uploaded with

Reaction score

Please help me. I'connect to server don'work 1819 error

Uploaded with

---------- Post added at 03:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 AM ----------

I run the server through the game, but then the 1819 error.

Uploaded with

I do not think this is Windows 7 compatible? As most of us are using XP to play this...

---------- Post added at 12:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:39 AM ----------

woww...awesome..
now i can play seal offline..
thanks very much ...

but...
map is not complete yeah??
i want go to weapon room at elim...
but cannot enter....

any clue,
how to make can enter??

I am remakeing the NPCs and WARPS, they will be fixed in new Server release, it will be almost like the real Seal, and not missing anything like the old server files, the old server files was incompleate and missing warps and warp information from there databases....

Back