• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Guide] Changing the maximum limit of the gold

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, I realized that many here still have some doubts about this, and many do not know how to fix, I come here today in the hope that all may learn now how to change the maximum value of gold of your server smoothly, I really do not know if others here have done this tutorial, I apologize up now, but I'm doing this well explained to be no doubt,also credits to bigshow:

I recommend for everyone to do a backup of your game.exe and server.exe before we continue

Program used: Hex Workshop (I recommend the latest version)

First know what the maximum value of your game server and then learn the code this value in hex, to know what value replace

Open your game and server with the hex editor, and go to "Find And Replace"

Look for the maximum value of gold and replace it with the desired value, a question will appear asking if you want to replace all the figures, yes, replace all!

Overall they are more or less than 11 values in your game and 17 in server

Do not forget to do this same process in the game and server.exe, leaving the same values of 2

Here is a table of values that have been tested to be used:

"80D1F008" = 150kk
"00C2EB0B" = 200kk
"80B2E60E" = 250kk
"0065CD1D" = 500kk
"0008AF2F" = 800kk

Do not forget to save

Having done this, you can click the value you wish in your character and also in his warehouse

I hope I have helped and good luck

Sorry my english again

All my best wishes

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Changing the maximum limit of the gold

There is another tutorial like this one... It wasn't very clear, I think this is something of an improvement.

Personally, I would still rather not use a Hex editor to blindly search and replace all figures that match, because sooner or later I fear you will find code bytes that match the data you are trying to replace.

Maybe we can find a better (safer) way... but for now, this is a good guide.

Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yes, what Bob says is true as randomly replacing values can lead to things not working. A common thing is the BC Crown. I will paste the fix to the BC Crown here as well.

The BC Crown is not working since one of the values that you have replaced does not pertain to gold, but rather to the crown. So you need to find that value both in the client and server and change it back to ****000,000.

.L$...;.U............V....i.......@B........^...U............M....G....SVW.D$.t>

look for that sequence in your client and server. Well mainly the "V....i.". The hex value for it is 568BF28BC169F6. And following that would your gold code, so replace it back with 00E1F505 and you are good to go ^^.

This was posted once before, but I will post it for those wish to refer to this post.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

This way is not quite complete, the way I was taught only to the values that are incorrect, resulting in the failure of the crown, to run it properly values should be getting married, otherwise the solution is more a stumbling block, this way is one more thing that needs to be done too well, but if you want the limit to be increased.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

By the way , how can we know what the hex for any number ?
for example I want to put 110kk , how can i know the hex number for it ?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Open calc.exe (The windows calculator), make sure you are in Scientific mode (View -> Scientific), type 110000000 and hit F5, or change the radio dial from Dec to Hex.

Calc displays 68E7780, and if you are looking for bytes, reverse the byte order for iNTEL nonsense.

Byte breakdown 06 8E 77 80 -> iNTEL byte order 80 77 8E 06.

Search 80778E06 in Hex Editor.

NOTE!!! HexWorkshop can search for bytes, words, doubles and quads IINM. And it searches values in iNTEL byte order, so if you search for a QuadWord, search for 68E7780, if you search a string of bytes search 80778E06.

If you search in Olly for all constants search for 68E7780, because Olly also sees in iNTEL byte order, since it is an x86 Disassembler only.

---EDIT---
Everyone gets this confused, so let me go further. I learned Assembler on a Z80 ZX Spectrum 48K +, 8-bit computer with 16-bit address space, maximum 64K addressable RAM + 64K IO. But that was self-taught, when computer magazines used to list programs in Hex for you to type in part by part each month till you had a whole game, utility or what-ever.

In Uni I was taught to program the 680x0 processor used in Apple Macs at the time (Old world System 7 Macs and below) but I already had some understanding from my 68000 Atari ST and Amiga. The 68000 is a 32-bit processor and can address up to 4 Meg of memory though most of us only had 512K or 1024K. I also worked in Assembler on the ARM 7 processors in my 32-bit RISC OS Acorn PC.

None of these processors have this nonsense of reversing the byte order in 16, 32 or 64 bit numbers... Only the Intel architecture is stupid enough to make things so difficult. (Okay, Zilog 16 bit Z800 processors did too, but who ever used those?) Their mission statement at the time of releasing was that their architecture achieved some performance increase by it, but nobody I've ever spoken to has seen any real evidence of that from the outside.

Practice makes perfect, so try the math in calc.exe, and when you get the right answers, you know your method is good.
Code:
"80D1F008" = 150kk (80 D1 F0 08 = 08F0D180 = 150000000)
"00C2EB0B" = 200kk (00 C2 EB 0B = 0BEBC200 = 200000000)
"80B2E60E" = 250kk (80 B2 E6 0E = 0EE6B280 = 250000000)
"0065CD1D" = 500kk (00 65 CD 1D = 1DCD6500 = 500000000)
"0008AF2F" = 800kk (00 08 AF 2F = 2FAF0800 = 800000000)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ty bobsobol , I understood it and it worked

Back