Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Guide For Server Setup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Sorry, I don't know if this is the right place, but my friend made a WoKF server and every character i make i keep getting a error called "Server Error" when i try to enter it, is there a way to fix it?

Thanks for reading.
-Kirious

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sorry, I don't know if this is the right place, but my friend made a WoKF server and every character i make i keep getting a error called "Server Error" when i try to enter it, is there a way to fix it?

Thanks for reading.
-Kirious
Welcome and yes this is the correct place.
1) did he change the machine name correctly?
2) make him check whether his exchange server is working or not
4) make sure your client is a proper one. (updated exactly to patch 1.67 and with hex-edits and such)
3) tell him to check the steps,once more.

These four steps are common and good to solve.
If you will have problems again,please do include pictures from the console ( exchange console,dominator console,login,cache,zone). We do need these to find the solution.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Ok, thanks I will check with him when he comes online :)
Thanks for the help.

Thanks for reading.
-Kirious

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Evereyone, I am Kirious friend who owns the server he was asking about as far as error's go, i don't have any other than a unknown exchange id in exchange server. I have configured the pc name as wokf-pc as the map list says to do and server runs fine for me as I don't know why he keeps getting the server errors as i never get them. It seams that when he gets critical error and try's to log back in he gets server error or when i shut server down for the day. Since i cant run the server all day. But i will post pics if you want me to.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Evereyone, I am Kirious friend who owns the server he was asking about as far as error's go, i don't have any other than a unknown exchange id in exchange server. I have configured the pc name as wokf-pc as the map list says to do and server runs fine for me as I don't know why he keeps getting the server errors as i never get them. It seams that when he gets critical error and try's to log back in he gets server error or when i shut server down for the day. Since i cant run the server all day. But i will post pics if you want me to.

If you're not getting any errors on the wokf exe's and can log locally then it seems it's likely a network issue not related to wokf but related to either your or your friends network configuration, if your friend is not connecting through a private VPN like Hamachi then I'd say either you or him(maybe both) need to check your network configuration to see what is causing it, likely an issue with a router or firewall on either end, if you are using something like Hamachi then I'd say it's to do with your setup of that, without more details that's about the only advice I can offer atm.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello All im back again, i have decided to take pics of all my wokf consoles. Note i know that i haven't yet changed log in server exe over yet. wokf-pc.JPG - Guide For Server Setup - RaGEZONE Forums LoginServer(ver53) & xdominator zp exe.JPG - Guide For Server Setup - RaGEZONE Forums xcheckversion exe & xcacheserver zp exe.JPG - Guide For Server Setup - RaGEZONE Forums xexchangeserver zp exe & xlogserver zp exe.JPG - Guide For Server Setup - RaGEZONE Forums xrolefare exe & zoneserver zp exe.JPG - Guide For Server Setup - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello All im back again, i have decided to take pics of all my wokf consoles. Note i know that i haven't yet changed log in server exe over yet.

No errors there, as I said, the way your friends error occurs seems likely a network issue.(as it seems only to happen to him? if it happens to everyone that's different)

It should be noted that for proper stable hamachi connections for logging wokf both you and your player's should have the hamachi network in their "Network and Sharing center" set as a "Home Network" otherwise certain connectivity issues can occur.

Other than that it's not really possible to help from this end as I/we have no idea of your or your friends network setup, hardware, firewalls etc... sorry.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i followed the guide, but the cache,login,log,dominator said connecting to 127.0.0.1 failed. help please.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Make sure that you configged the dominator server correctly. If still no success,do upload images of each of the warnings in the console windows So we can figure something out

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i'm using win7, i cant find kungfu remote service at my services admin tools.wht should i do?someone said it is bcause of rt service, i had click the reg.bat in the rtservice many times but still cant see it in services admin tools.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
heart,please help, zone server say client get a fin error,trying to connect to dominator" repeating unstoppable.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
heart,please help, zone server say client get a fin error,trying to connect to dominator" repeating unstoppable.

Please run rt client, which is also explained in the sticky guide
Then change dominator server configs which is also detailed in the guide.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
my server files all working, but when i try to enter the game,patcher come out then i click enter,n try to log into game again, but it keeps same,help please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back