• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Guide]How to Add / Transfer Items in your item.isf ( with pics )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: How to Add / Transfer Items in your item.isf ( with pics )

Yes you can transfer EP4 to EP3 but you still need to compare the Structure of Item ep4 to Item ep3 if not! there will be a ERROR on your field Server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i think thats so bloody sir ^^, even if you succed on comparing structure of item, you nid to compare other items you want to transfer ^^, too bad for me im newbie on hexing,..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Take zentrix advice.. Specialy expanding item.isf or transfering item

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

@PrinceOfPersia
..waaaa sir your guide is working perfectly but like zentrix said my last item code is gone.
..i add 10 new item codes, but my last 10 item codes on my isf is missing, its like sacricing some existing item codes what should i do sir princeofpersia?
..but when i back my original item.isf ,the item code is complete no item_code missing.

:w00t: you forget the pattern, if you want to add new item [not transfer] you must change a header of file item.isf. :scared: iam just noob lets the master hex tell us

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

After I Hex my item in my item.isf . Should I need to add the name of the item in my itemstrtable.txt
Like : IN_000_001 My Item's Name

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

yes you should add the item name in itemstrtable.txt

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

nice this is true tutorial!men tnx i hope you creat a link for a video in all editor tutorials!god speed! bro...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

thanks for this its really help me to add an item.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back