• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Guide] How to Add / Transfer Items in your item.isf

Reaction score
Uhhmmm,, this is what i learned from sir Eifel, Sasay, Marck, Autokill, and Zentrix

==================================
Steps

1. Decrypt your item.isf & the item.isf that you want to get an item ( )
2. Find the Item code of the item that you want to get / transfer in you item.isf
3. to get the item that you want to transfer,,, this is what will you do..

First, Above the Item code,,, you can see the E1E1 Hex.. (That is the sign of the beginning of the Item)
SeiferXIII - [Guide] How to Add / Transfer Items in your item.isf - RaGEZONE Forums

Second, Below the item code,, you can see the EDEDEDED Hex.. (That is the sign of the ending of the Item)
SeiferXIII - [Guide] How to Add / Transfer Items in your item.isf - RaGEZONE Forums

4. transfer the CPS,DDs and X files of the item and then,
5. Re-Enc the item.isf then finish!

Last edited:
Hell Yeah!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
what a fast reply.. so if u don't use this u use hexing??? i like to add dark angel..

Upvote 0
Hell Yeah!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
how to add items.. i put the cps,,dds,,and x files.. then what i shall do??

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Uhhmmm,, this is what i learned from sir Eifel, Sasay, Marck, Autokill, and Zentrix

Steps

1. Decrypt your item.isf & the item.isf that you want to get an item ( )
2. Find the Item code of the item that you want to get / transfer in you item.isf
3. to get the item that you want to transfer,,, this is what will you do..

First, Above the Item code,,, you can see the E1E1 Hex.. (That is the sign of the beginning of the Item)

Second, Below the item code,, you can see the EDEDEDED Hex.. (That is the sign of the ending of the Item)

4. transfer the CPS,DDs and X files of the item and then,
5. Re-Enc the item.isf then finish!

What i see on my hex editor is 1E1E not E1E1. . .is the same thing???

here my ss. . . Or maybe i must do with another hex editor??

I'm so noob on HEXING. . T_T

thx for advance.

I HAVE THIS ONE ON MY SERVER
GLCrow::CreateMob, Mob Create Failed, native id[xx/xx]

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I HAVE THIS ONE ON MY SERVER
GLCrow::CreateMob, Mob Create Failed, native id[xx/xx]

it's means you dont have that MOB, change another crow.mnsf or try to use another level.rcc

or may be u can add [the error mob examp : 64/1 to your original MOB] by hex or using MOBeditor

:w00t: sinau :w00t: sinau :w00t: sinau :w00t: sinau :grr: mumet

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
it's means you dont have that MOB, change another crow.mnsf or try to use another level.rcc

or may be u can add [the error mob examp : 64/1 to your original MOB] by hex or using MOBeditor

:w00t: sinau :w00t: sinau :w00t: sinau :w00t: sinau :grr: mumet

I was input what all that need. . . like a skeleton and anything. . . i took the file from here. .
http://forum.ragezone.com/f528/share-leo-campus-leonine-mark-map-for-ep4-608936/

But still have same thing. . .
GLCrow::CreateMob, Mob Create Failed, native id[70/00]

i was do swaping too, still have same thing. . T_T

another level.rcc? i have two different file's. . still have same thing. . . [ngenesss]

:w00t: sinau :w00t: sinau :w00t: sinau :w00t: sinau :grr: SAKIT aku sampekan cuy. . T_T Pusing liat HEXING thing. . .

I hope what i do, can help you on your PS "Connected". . .
Thx For All The tut bro.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi sir. how to decrypt the item.isf? and what will i use to decrypt? can you send me a picture?

Upvote 0
Back