• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Guide] How to Add / Transfer Items in your item.isf

Reaction score
Uhhmmm,, this is what i learned from sir Eifel, Sasay, Marck, Autokill, and Zentrix

==================================
Steps

==================================
1. Decrypt your item.isf & the item.isf that you want to get an item ( )
2. Find the Item code of the item that you want to get / transfer in you item.isf
3. to get the item that you want to transfer,,, this is what will you do..

First, Above the Item code,,, you can see the E1E1 Hex.. (That is the sign of the beginning of the Item)
SeiferXIII - [Guide] How to Add / Transfer Items in your item.isf - RaGEZONE Forums

Second, Below the item code,, you can see the EDEDEDED Hex.. (That is the sign of the ending of the Item)
SeiferXIII - [Guide] How to Add / Transfer Items in your item.isf - RaGEZONE Forums

4. transfer the CPS,DDs and X files of the item and then,
5. Re-Enc the item.isf then finish!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thank for this guide nice one dude... working on me..

i have now real Ep4 set at EP3 mix Ep4 server ^_^

thank you very much

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
pls re upload the ss again for us to see what we need to compare...and question what is the best thing that we can do in order to encrpyt the item very fast?

guys can you upload again the image for us to easy to understand the tutorial ^^

tnx

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have a problem too i have added item to item.isf but it wont appear to my item bank or to my inventory

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
SIR IS THIS APPLICABLE FOR EP4 or EP3 only? Because when i decrypt my item.isf, then i open it using hex editor.... I cannot find the E1E1 hex and EDEDEDEDED hex...

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone know the program of encrypting item.isf??
i use Ran FE.exe but i had an error
when i finish encrypting this is the error

pls... help!!!!!

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
guys what item editor are you using? i have dec the file item.isf of overkill and found the item 002_118 etc... but my prob is i cant find the E1E1E1 and EDEDED file all i can see is the 20 20 20 codes

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can u make a tutorial with pics? i cant understand it, sorry noob here, i just want to learn how to transfer items..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
woooooooooooooohhhh thanks sir, but too late for me i can transfer it now, nwe this is very usefull for those who want to transfer items sir. hmmm i mean super usefull hehe...

Upvote 0
Hell Yeah!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
this isn't clear..

pls clear it... how to add or transfer items in item,isf

Upvote 0
Back