Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide]How To Create A Maplestory Private With ShootSource[In Text]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Edited to bigger text. Still havent gotten home yet -_-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hey i got these errors

Code:
E:\Programs\virus\virus\virus\src\net\mina\MaplePacketDecoder.java:31: net.mina.MaplePacketDecoder is not abstract and does not override abstract method doDecode(org.apache.mina.common.IoSession,org.apache.mina.common.ByteBuffer,org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolDecoderOutput) in org.apache.mina.filter.codec.CumulativeProtocolDecoder
public class MaplePacketDecoder extends CumulativeProtocolDecoder {
E:\Programs\virus\virus\virus\src\net\mina\MaplePacketDecoder.java:38: method does not override or implement a method from a supertype
    @Override
E:\Programs\virus\virus\virus\src\net\mina\MaplePacketEncoder.java:31: net.mina.MaplePacketEncoder is not abstract and does not override abstract method dispose(org.apache.mina.common.IoSession) in org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolEncoder
public class MaplePacketEncoder implements ProtocolEncoder {
E:\Programs\virus\virus\virus\src\net\mina\MaplePacketEncoder.java:46: write(org.apache.mina.common.ByteBuffer) in org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolEncoderOutput cannot be applied to (org.apache.mina.core.buffer.IoBuffer)
                out.write(out_buffer);
E:\Programs\virus\virus\virus\src\net\mina\MaplePacketEncoder.java:50: write(org.apache.mina.common.ByteBuffer) in org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolEncoderOutput cannot be applied to (org.apache.mina.core.buffer.IoBuffer)
            out.write(IoBuffer.wrap(((MaplePacket) message).getBytes()));
5 errors
E:\nbproject\build-impl.xml:406: The following error occurred while executing this line:
E:\nbproject\build-impl.xml:196: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.
BUILD FAILED (total time: 23 seconds)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Adding pictures for the netbeans part soon :)

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

Adding a ss for mysql too.

---------- Post added at 07:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

hey i got these errors

Code:
E:\Programs\virus\virus\virus\src\net\mina\MaplePacketDecoder.java:31: net.mina.MaplePacketDecoder is not abstract and does not override abstract method doDecode(org.apache.mina.common.IoSession,org.apache.mina.common.ByteBuffer,org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolDecoderOutput) in org.apache.mina.filter.codec.CumulativeProtocolDecoder
E:\Programs\virus\virus\virus\src\net\mina\MaplePacketDecoder.java:38: method does not override or implement a method from a supertype
    @Override
E:\Programs\virus\virus\virus\src\net\mina\MaplePacketEncoder.java:31: net.mina.MaplePacketEncoder is not abstract and does not override abstract method dispose(org.apache.mina.common.IoSession) in org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolEncoder
E:\Programs\virus\virus\virus\src\net\mina\MaplePacketEncoder.java:46: write(org.apache.mina.common.ByteBuffer) in org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolEncoderOutput cannot be applied to (org.apache.mina.core.buffer.IoBuffer)
                out.write(out_buffer);
E:\Programs\virus\virus\virus\src\net\mina\MaplePacketEncoder.java:50: write(org.apache.mina.common.ByteBuffer) in org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolEncoderOutput cannot be applied to (org.apache.mina.core.buffer.IoBuffer)
5 errors
E:\nbproject\build-impl.xml:406: The following error occurred while executing this line:
E:\nbproject\build-impl.xml:196: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.
BUILD FAILED (total time: 23 seconds)

Redo the Netbeans part, and Try that. Dont change anything except what ure suppose to do.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/mina/core/
buffer/IoBufferAllocator
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.mina.core.buffer.IoBuffe
rAllocator
        at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
        at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
        at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
        at sun.misc.Launcher$ExtClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
        at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
Could not find the main class: net.login.LoginServer.  Program will exit.
Press any key to continue . . . Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefF
oundError: org/apache/mina/core/buffer/IoBufferAllocator
Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.apache.mina.core.buffer.IoBuffe
rAllocator
Could not find the main class: net.channel.ChannelServer.  Program will exit.
Press any key to continue . . .

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Code:
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/mina/core/
buffer/IoBufferAllocator
rAllocator
Could not find the main class: net.login.LoginServer.  Program will exit.
Press any key to continue . . . Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefF
oundError: org/apache/mina/core/buffer/IoBufferAllocator
rAllocator
Could not find the main class: net.channel.ChannelServer.  Program will exit.
Press any key to continue . . .
Is ur wampserver on? and all white? if not do "restart all services"

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When I click right my Libraries, the Add Project button is grey (and solid).
I also have a folder called JDK 1.6 (default)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good and clean. Nice job

Thanks, Lol. Although its my first guide :p

---------- Post added at 11:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

its add jar/folder not project.
JDK 1.6? Idk.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I also have this problem. When I right click the libraries folder everything except properties is grayed and un-selectable.

*Edit* I found a way to add, just go to properties then there is an add JAR/folder button along the right hand side.

Last edited:
(O_o(o_O(O_O)o_O)O_o)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
is it normal to get this?
PHP:
init:
deps-clean:
Created dir: C:\Documents and Settings\Kaz\Bureaublad\BubblesDev\bubbles\build
Updating property file: C:\Documents and Settings\Kaz\Bureaublad\BubblesDev\bubbles\build\built-clean.properties
Deleting directory C:\Documents and Settings\Kaz\Bureaublad\BubblesDev\bubbles\build
clean:
init:
deps-jar:
Created dir: C:\Documents and Settings\Kaz\Bureaublad\BubblesDev\bubbles\build
Updating property file: C:\Documents and Settings\Kaz\Bureaublad\BubblesDev\bubbles\build\built-jar.properties
Created dir: C:\Documents and Settings\Kaz\Bureaublad\BubblesDev\bubbles\build\classes
Created dir: C:\Documents and Settings\Kaz\Bureaublad\BubblesDev\bubbles\build\empty
Compiling 412 source files to C:\Documents and Settings\Kaz\Bureaublad\BubblesDev\bubbles\build\classes
C:\Documents and Settings\Kaz\Bureaublad\BubblesDev\src\net\mina\MaplePacketDecoder.java:31: net.mina.MaplePacketDecoder is not abstract and does not override abstract method doDecode(org.apache.mina.common.IoSession,org.apache.mina.common.ByteBuffer,org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolDecoderOutput) in org.apache.mina.filter.codec.CumulativeProtocolDecoder
C:\Documents and Settings\Kaz\Bureaublad\BubblesDev\src\net\mina\MaplePacketDecoder.java:38: method does not override or implement a method from a supertype
    @Override
C:\Documents and Settings\Kaz\Bureaublad\BubblesDev\src\net\mina\MaplePacketEncoder.java:31: net.mina.MaplePacketEncoder is not abstract and does not override abstract method dispose(org.apache.mina.common.IoSession) in org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolEncoder
C:\Documents and Settings\Kaz\Bureaublad\BubblesDev\src\net\mina\MaplePacketEncoder.java:46: write(org.apache.mina.common.ByteBuffer) in org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolEncoderOutput cannot be applied to (org.apache.mina.core.buffer.IoBuffer)
                out.write(out_buffer);
C:\Documents and Settings\Kaz\Bureaublad\BubblesDev\src\net\mina\MaplePacketEncoder.java:50: write(org.apache.mina.common.ByteBuffer) in org.apache.mina.filter.codec.ProtocolEncoderOutput cannot be applied to (org.apache.mina.core.buffer.IoBuffer)
5 errors
C:\Documents and Settings\Kaz\Bureaublad\BubblesDev\bubbles\nbproject\build-impl.xml:406: The following error occurred while executing this line:
C:\Documents and Settings\Kaz\Bureaublad\BubblesDev\bubbles\nbproject\build-impl.xml:196: Compile failed; see the compiler error output for details.
BUILD FAILED (total time: 15 seconds)

how to solve?, btw im not a nib made servers and compiled before.... but shootscource works different and always gives me this stuff...

Last edited:
Back