• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[GUIDE] how to set WOKF server!

~Hunter~
Reaction score
my is running too..
but still need sponsored server...
hehe.. i not Mr. Richy Rich cant pay so much for a server to host it
:construct

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help me Pls.

Left is because RTService is not up. Install the service and startup (its a windows service)

Right is the rolefair needs to connect to login server, that error will disappear as soon as you start the login server.

Regards,

-me-

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Left is because RTService is not up. Install the service and startup (its a windows service)

Right is the rolefair needs to connect to login server, that error will disappear as soon as you start the login server.

Regards,

-me-

Thank zymba

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, Im making progress.

Finally was able to enter the temple and many other areas of the world.
The distribution on this post only has 23 maps configured. I took parts from the 89 MB distribution also linked in the first post. Take a look at zonesvr and dominator server config files.

The quigong points are working through IM charms that give points, havent tried through training.

Now, I have to check the 1.35 visibility thing, its too late for today.

Regards,

-zymba-

Could you please share your pack with new map and bug fixed.:kisss:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
where error !!!!

In doc. all setting 127.0.0.1

Regards,

Where set client download

Regards,

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where set client download

Regards,

That was a temporal error because login server was not up at that time, but after you put it up, it seems it connected.

Some servers connect to other to exchange information, so they keep trying to connect until they found them alive.

-zymba-

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yesterday was released the Update to the Version 1.0.36 in the Official English WOKF:

World-OFKungFu.com said:
August 19: Patch v1.0.36 has been released. This patch repairs some minor bugs in the game, as well as activating some quests and revised item descriptions and NPC dialogue. If you are having difficulty auto patching the game, try the Patch Mirror

World Of Kung Fu [Manual Patch] (English Version 1.0.35 -> Version 1.0.36):
File Size: 181.1MB
MD5 Code: 1f03ab4096a6f154e04eb9f0bf67306a
Download:

Big patch x.x but they replaced many bugged things... so there will be soon a New Offical English WOKF Full Client 1.0.36

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe have problm with 1.0.36 because when i used 1.0.35 , login is OK but in 1.0.36 , it say "The invalid account or password" ....

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The Server issnt Ready for Patch 1.0.367 yet, dont use this "bugfix" it use a new crypt for client / Server Connection!

*btw. the most Fixed Items/Quests and other ur useless to play with this Server.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yesterday was released the Update to the Version 1.0.36 in the Official English WOKF:

World Of Kung Fu [Manual Patch] (English Version 1.0.35 -> Version 1.0.36):
File Size: 181.1MB
MD5 Code: 1f03ab4096a6f154e04eb9f0bf67306a
Download:

Big patch x.x but they replaced many bugged things... so there will be soon a New Offical English WOKF Full Client 1.0.36

i compare 1.0.36 and 1.0.35 patch its exactly same patch, they just change 6 files. So stupid

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
2 days ago was released the Update to the Version 1.0.50 in the Chinese English WOKF:

World Of Kung Fu [Manual Patch] (Chinese Version 1.0.49 -> Version 1.0.50):
File Size: 4.41MB
MD5 Code: 97ee2de2bf381b2e3a3a419c30e88636
Download:

Update Info: (its in chinese sry)

Well in the client data was only replaced:
The "F3D/GameFrame/Lua/xEngine/xui".DLL's and the "GongfuClient".EXE

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just to notice to the ppl who use it, so keep them up-to-date o.o

Back