• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Guide] Itemmall in NPCS

Just Eistiger.
Reaction score
Hello.
Here is my Guide - How to add Items to NPC -

Example is add Mount to NPC.

1. Search the NPC where u wanna add it.
Example: Pet Master Sienna

2. Search the ID for Merchandise List (sell Items)

3. Here u see Ive change mine. By me there is food.
By normal is I,II,III,IV,V,VI.

So now u can change the IDs.

4. New Categorie

There u can write the new Categorie and under it the IDs.

5. Change Price.

There u can put the new Price.

I hope its ok so and it help u all. Have fun.
And ive really found it alone ^^

Credits: Elementseditor V6.1 by Tekk

Bye bye Eistiger

Ps. Question? PM me ^^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very good, congratulations xD

As soon as I can I register at home I see the NPC
| O |

uhauhaauhuha

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What's that program that edit the Npc's? Show the link dowload please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how about editing server side? cuz i noticed if i open element.data from
server with the elements_Tools(EN) list40 tab is empty no edit fields etc. in list40 client elements.data are the mechant list where the items are registred so just wondering how do i add items on server side?

thanks for help

Just Eistiger.
Reaction score
how about editing server side? cuz i noticed if i open element.data from
server with the elements_Tools(EN) list40 tab is empty no edit fields etc. in list40 client elements.data are the mechant list where the items are registred so just wondering how do i add items on server side?

thanks for help

Yeah u need to edit Serverside too. But use Tekks Elements Tools its much better.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how can i edit elements and npc data from russian 1.3.4 client?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone help? basically i have tekk element editor 6.2 installed and its on version 1.3.6 files and when i go to look at editor everything has no name just squares? and i'm not finding anything thats in this tutorial so any help would be awsome. thanks. :thumbup:

Black Magic Development
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I chose an npc that I figured would be easy, the foreign monk up in fishing village, found its sale list id, and tried adding an item and that didnt work... so I changed where I added the id back to 0 then changed the id of his default item Thousand Year Lee's to Dusk Crosier everything seems fine server boots up ok and client doesnt crash... but I go to npc still has the same item... and... it says invalid service request if I try to purchase it... is there anything else I need to change?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I chose an npc that I figured would be easy, the foreign monk up in fishing village, found its sale list id, and tried adding an item and that didnt work... so I changed where I added the id back to 0 then changed the id of his default item Thousand Year Lee's to Dusk Crosier everything seems fine server boots up ok and client doesnt crash... but I go to npc still has the same item... and... it says invalid service request if I try to purchase it... is there anything else I need to change?

You need change elements.data in client and server side.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try a merchant NPC I do beleve that monk is a crafting NPC(im sure there was a leeks crafting in the list,thats the wine or what ever he sells)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Would someone please be kind enough to re-do this guide for me? I want to edit what's for sale in an NPC but I don't know where to start. (I want to put the PWI fashion into an NPC)

Back