Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] Mini Setup 1.35 SErver

Status
Not open for further replies.
█║▌║▌║TheMerc iful║▌║▌║█
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Mini Setup 1.35 SErver

U Just Patch Your Client With This One

Then Use IP Change

Patch First Your CLient With 1.35 English Patch
OPen The IP Change And at The Last Row Put Your IP Server
Launch Your Game From Startgame.bat or Start.bat

I Wish You Could Put Up You're Files In Another Hosting Site?..

Coz' Rapidshare Is Like Always Showing Me This...

Code:
Error
You want to download the following file:

http://rapidshare.com/files/146522503/English_Update_1.35_client_file.rar | 9335 KB

Your IP address 86.96.228.93 is already downloading a file. Please wait until the download is completed.

Premium members can download any number of files simultaneously. Become a Premium member now. The download will be available shortly.

It Really Suck's, To Wait...:closedeyes:

Thank You!:wink:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Re: Mini Setup 1.35 SErver

I Wish You Could Put Up You're Files In Another Hosting Site?..

Coz' Rapidshare Is Like Always Showing Me This...

Code:
Error
You want to download the following file:

http://rapidshare.com/files/146522503/English_Update_1.35_client_file.rar | 9335 KB

Your IP address 86.96.228.93 is already downloading a file. Please wait until the download is completed.

Premium members can download any number of files simultaneously. Become a Premium member now. The download will be available shortly.

It Really Suck's, To Wait...:closedeyes:

Thank You!:wink:

use easy-hide ip,.to download from rapidshare :biggrin1:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi was wondering if i could get some help with this issue please. Nvm i got it fixed.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can I use a newer version of SQL Server? Like anyone of these? because I have Windows 7 64-bit and I don't think that program will work... if it does I won't download anything else. Or what about the 2005 Express edition?

Edit: I am currently downloading Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Express and I am going to try and follow the instructions, if they work and I can setup my server, I will surely post and tell you.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey Nero i know im late but yes u can use 2005 with 64-bit win7 cause im using that right now and it work prefect just follow the guides and its straight forward, im not sure about 2008 haven't look at that as yet, if u have problem with 2005 message me and ill try to help out.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I login and create a character and get the following error:

Target Map is not available.

Please help me?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone Have A File This Year stopped playing Tlaes Pirates Of The Year 2 I order to create a server needs a File-Based Thank you to edit the rest do not know if I'm in the right place I'm Posting This Brazilian Hinders: (Thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Guide] Mini Setup 1.35 Server (Sql Server Updated)

1. First Download 1.35 Server Files :
  2. Extract Server Files
  3. Install

1. Open Enterprise Manager >> Ms. Sql Server >> Sql server Group >> Local >>Database
  2. Right Click on Database >> All Task >> Attach Database (Goto Database in The 1.35 Server) >> OK (Another 1 Too )
  3. Now Goto Security >> Login >> Right Click >> Creat New Login >> Name it game (for GameDB) or account (for AccountServer)
  4. Use Sql Server Authentic >> type There Y87dc#$98 >> Database >> Change to GameDB (game) or AccountServer (account)
  5. next on Server Roles Tab >> Click on System Administrator
  6. and Last goto Databse Acces Tab >> CLick on GameDB (game) or AccountServer (account) >> also Click db_owner >> Ok And type The Password Y87dc#$98 too.

When make login and Got "Already exist" , its Normally, Because the Database Already Have it.

And Now try to Open Your AccountServer, GateServer, GroupServer, and GameServer.

Congratulation Now Your Server Running.

SQL SERVER

Add Ons

2nd and 3rd Rebith Script

Thanks to All @

hey, im new here should i download all of the SQL server and the add Ons? and wat is it for??:w00t:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey I got "Account server Hang! what should I do? >.< thnx
is it from my client which is version 2.00?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Kakak ada Video atau gambar tuk jelasin gk?
kalau ada tolong kirim ke aq ya ^~^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Kakak ada Video atau gambar tuk jelasin gk?
kalau ada tolong kirim ke aq ya ^~^[/QUOTE
cara install mssql 2000 (video how to install mssql2000)

cara attach database (video how to attach database)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can you give me the link to install MSSQL for Windows 7 ? ;x
i neeed it asap .

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Can you give me the link to install MSSQL for Windows 7 ? ;x
i neeed it asap .

Hey dude you can download the SQL Server 2008 R2 (express edition, that is the free one) and use it in Windows 7 easily; it works just as sql server 2000 and 2005, it just has some different things. I recommend you it, download it from here

(remember to download the "SQL Server express database w/tools" not the other one).

regards, see you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey dude you can download the SQL Server 2008 R2 (express edition, that is the free one) and use it in Windows 7 easily; it works just as sql server 2000 and 2005, it just has some different things. I recommend you it, download it from here

(remember to download the "SQL Server express database w/tools" not the other one).

regards, see you.

Thanks ! Add me on MSN : pa-f-1@hotmail.com i might need further helps from you . :thumbup:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
idk why i go wrong i tried sql2000 i was not compatible, so i use 2005 it worked, at SQL Server Manager part, wen i try to turn on (LOCAL) (Window NT) cuz its offline, i get error saying: A connection cannot be established to (LOCAL)
Reason: SQL Server does not exist or access denied.
ConnectionOpen (Connect())..
Please verify SQL Server is running and check your SQL Server
registration properties (by right-clicking on the (LOCAL) node) and
try again.

can some one teamviewer and help me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back