• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Guide] ODBC Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: ODBC Registration

This thus? Well, Google Conversion aint helpful all the time.
Anyways coming to the point..

LocalServer = local
not ASD. Do that first.

Then please check if you changed the "local" in the list I put up to the name of your server. This is the most important thing. You miss doing this, then your whole ODBC are not registered.

And from the next time, please quote your problem. I am dealing with too many cases out here for me to remember everyone's situtation. Really sorry about that but it would make it much easier for me if you quoted your previous problem where you left it.

Thank You.

My LanHouse in Brazil!!!!
Reaction score

This thus? Well, Google Conversion aint helpful all the time.
Anyways coming to the point..

LocalServer = local <------Local, which would be, OBDC does not possess called archive local.
O Local, que seria, OBDC n

Reaction score

double post, it forgives for post double

duplo post, desculpe pelo post duplo

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Look at my list. In that Local Server is not pointed to ASD but it just a TrustedConnection defined. That is exactly what yours should have to.

What exactly was your problem again? You were not able to create a char? Check your Svrinfo.ini of your account server too and also check if your databases are restored correctly.

Reaction score

Look at my list. In that Local Server is not pointed to ASD but it just a TrustedConnection defined. That is exactly what yours should have to.

What exactly was your problem again? You were not able to create a char? Check your Svrinfo.ini of your account server too and also check if your databases are restored correctly.

Ok, thanks to you, sorry bad english

Reaction score

TrustedConnection defined.<----which would be the accurate way exp.( master, mspb, etc)(
qual seria a maneira exata (para dominar, mspb, etc.) )

you of this one looked at in my archives of the Account server and Mainserver, them is correct?

Queria que voc

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Do not set any database for LocalServer.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Grr..! You are making one of the most common mistakes.

All your INI files are set to the Version 117. Change that
Server Version = 202
Everywhere. This is the reason you are not able to create a char due to incompatibility.

This should solve your problem. Do this step and try out. If the problem still persists, let us know. :D

Reaction score

Grr..! You are making one of the most common mistakes.

All your INI files are set to the Version 117. Change that
Server Version = 202
Everywhere. This is the reason you are not able to create a char due to incompatibility.

This should solve your problem. Do this step and try out. If the problem still persists, let us know. :D

Lol, dude, amazing, peace, hahahaha^^o_O^^

it lacked you to say on the OBDC of the LocalServer for which DB it uses?

Sorry Bad English

Reaction score

Friend, I made what you asked for, but did not have suscesso with this
Amigo, eu fiz o que voc

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

What you are facing is a unique problem. Try getting a different set of files from the server and try setting up the server again. It shouldnt be much of a problem now that you've already set it up one.

And when you are uninstalling SQL Server - make sure you delete its entries from the Registry too and make a backup of your databases if there is any information stored on them.

Reaction score

What you are facing is a unique problem. Try getting a different set of files from the server and try setting up the server again. It shouldnt be much of a problem now that you've already set it up one.

And when you are uninstalling SQL Server - make sure you delete its entries from the Registry too and make a backup of your databases if there is any information stored on them.

well, I go to remake the server, to initiate it since the start, thanks InS@nE
bem, eu vou remake o usu

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Yeah. Do that and if possible try with a different set of files this time. I could have given you my files but the problem is that I have edited most of my files and new stuff have been installed and I cannot share them here.

Try and download a different set of files and try with them. The problem should not persist.
Hope I was of help.
Thank you.

Reaction score

Yeah. Do that and if possible try with a different set of files this time. I could have given you my files but the problem is that I have edited most of my files and new stuff have been installed and I cannot share them here.

Try and download a different set of files and try with them. The problem should not persist.
Hope I was of help.
Thank you.

I finished to catch the server files of the PostiBack A3servergame.exe, only modified the IP'S and the version of the server in 202 (he was 117 and 121), I reinstalled the MS to 2000server +spk2k3k, restored the DB's, verified the OBDC's, the same continue having problem in not creating a personage or character.....

Eu acabei de pegar o server files do PostiBack A3servergame.exe, alterei somente os IP'S e a vers

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

insane dude...
im really sorry fr this...
but nuthin seems to be working...infact evrything but character creation wrks :p
i tried re-doing the serevr frm scrach...deleted registry entries.. removed all server files frm my HD...put thm agn...reinstaleld evryting (INCLUDING BDE)...still im not able to create a char...
AccError 0x1002 still persists...
and u still havent told me abt the Blank frmDebug window that opens up in 8880ASD.exe

Anyways Thnx agn for ur patience...but plz help me get my server working...Thnx !!

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Are you using the server files uploaded by ProtisBack?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Protisback files are totally incomplete. They have a huge number of missing files which are causing all these problems. Please get a different set of files for yourself.

Thank You.

Reaction score

Protisback files are totally incomplete. They have a huge number of missing files which are causing all these problems. Please get a different set of files for yourself.

Thank You.

InS@ne, could place then one link, a server that could be more complete, could be any, therefore that it was better of what of the Prostisback, Thanks InS@ne .....

InS@ne, poderia colocar ent

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Search the forums. And search for files uploaded by razorback. They are nearly complete. Just a few additions need to be done but they are not major problems or error creators while launching the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back