Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] Official Guide on Setting Up an Ep7 V1 Server

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
help, can anyone here upload vid tut how to setup server ep7?...

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
my pc is windows 7 ultimate 64 bit, service pack 1, what MSQL will i download?? does it works in windows 7? please help me ewbie here. thanks..
yes it will work on windows 7. iam windows 7 user 32bit

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sorry guys, the rule here (if it still was) was no spoon feeding , cause you won't learn if you are getting spoon feed, i recommend for those who are really newbie for these and newbie in editing etc etc, i recommend trying out ep3 server first.

for ts, pls reupload editors thanks :), happy to be back to Rz, woot

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi this link is dead `EP7 Editors`

Can someone pls reupload? thank you so much.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
stuck at character failed to be processed. using server files from 1st page.
any take on this? thanks

-problem solved. downloaded new DB

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
there were some missing tables in the first database that i used like chaSpSID, etc
what i did was i downloaded a complete ep7v1 database. just search around RZ, you'll find it :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i had done everything, SQL, ODBD, both setting ok. sessionserver ok, loginserver ok, fieldserver not responding, then agent server have pop-out period file error :( but the end of the log said server start ok. Then i realise one thing, its the folder server and folder client in the same folder? i had searching around some post said must have 2 data , one in the server and one in the client. i am confuse about it :( i think i may messing up all the file put in 1 folder example : C:\Program Files\RanOnline
mess.PNG - [Guide] Official Guide on Setting Up an Ep7 V1 Server - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
zZzZzZz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
period file error is normal if u dont have glogicserver.rcc what is your problem on fieldserver ??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
period file error is normal if u dont have glogicserver.rcc what is your problem on fieldserver ??
Fieldserver error.JPG - [Guide] Official Guide on Setting Up an Ep7 V1 Server - RaGEZONE Forums when press start it hang there with not respond =.= (end up i ctrl alt del to end process :( )
i search alot of problem of this feildserver, some come out said client not compatible, cfg, database, some said change my glogic.rcc to compatible one, i use skywar glogic.rcc but i had done adding some file missing inside. Before i adding i use original skywar its still same get that problem on feildserver. No idea what cause it.

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok, i change my client and glogic.rrc also, now i able to start the fieldserver but when i use 2 pc to connect i end up with username and password. i got search on this page http://forum.ragezone.com/f748/create-ran-server-newbies-672675/

Open up your SQL Manager, whatever it is that you use and head to the RanUser database.
Now, open the ServerGroup table. Below are the values you need to fill in:-

SGNum : 1
SGName : Whatever you want your server name
OdbcName : RanGame1
OdbcUserID :
OdbcPassword :
OdbcLogName : RanLog
OdbcLogUserID :
OdbcLogPassword :
i cant find the ServerGroup in my SQL :?::lol:

zZzZzZz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hohoho Thats an Old Way Of Creating Account Try This

1: Open SQL Server Management
2: Expand Database
3. Expand Ran User
4. Look For dbo.UserInfo
5. Right Click It And Choose Open Table
6. Fill Up The Form (Dont Forgot To Use MD5 For Password) On Gm Account Use 32 On Usertype
7. Your Done :))

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hohoho Thats an Old Way Of Creating Account Try This

1: Open SQL Server Management
2: Expand Database
3. Expand Ran User
4. Look For dbo.UserInfo
5. Right Click It And Choose Open Table
6. Fill Up The Form (Dont Forgot To Use MD5 For Password) On Gm Account Use 32 On Usertype
7. Your Done :))
alright! thank you :) i fixed my problem on this, hope i can keep going up to find more info and study more about server :) Next MD5 i will try to find it what is that softwave..haha
btw i know why when i expand my database it out error and i cant see the ServerGroup, now i fix the problem by this webisite (i dont know its allow me to post the link here ^.^ )
In 1st why i get the error:
I didnt use administration SQL to create the database. I use ........\SQLEXPRESS(SQL.......\Administrator) - Security - Logins - (username), and then forget to make the new username as admin.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can find online md5 converter on google :)
okey :) Thank you

another thing come out, i fill the foam but i still unable to login. The server said "System error caouse login fail". I try login GMcharedit also fail to login.

On UserInfo i saw..
UserNum:
UserName:
UserID:
UserPass:
Userpass2:
UserLoginState:
UserAvailable:
CreateDate:
LastLoginDate:
EndDate:
UserAge:
OfflineTime:
GameTime:
SGNum:
SvrNum:
CharName:
UserBlock:
UserBlockDate:
ChaRemain:
ChaTestRemain:
PremiumDate:
ChatBlockDate:
NewUserPass:
NewUserPass1:
tj:
online:
Email:
PinCodes:
IPCount:
UserEmail:
UserPoint:
WebLoginState:
Upass:
IpSite:
Donated:
GameTime2:
UserVIP:
UserPoint2:
UserSQ:
UserSA:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
When i use MD5 password fill on the pass and pass2, then i press "X" it come out this.
MD5 not work.PNG - [Guide] Official Guide on Setting Up an Ep7 V1 Server - RaGEZONE Forums
if i simple put 123456 and press "X" it not come out with that box but i cant login :(

Attachments

zZzZzZz
Loyal Member
Reaction score
much better if you are using ranmanager to create account :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ran manage error.PNG - [Guide] Official Guide on Setting Up an Ep7 V1 Server - RaGEZONE Forums
no idea why still error.. :scared:

But the way, I use ep6GMC.exe can login but GMCharEdit.exe cant login.. weird o.o
Dont know what wrong with my setting .

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back