• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Guide] Parts of a CPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Since someone is asking me how to make cps, i have decided to release this guide, and to help other to make another cps for another weapons.

Thamodz - [Guide] Parts of a CPS - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

• Guide - [Guide] Parts of a CPS - RaGEZONE Forums
    Guide.png
    44.7 KB · Views: 1,123
Reaction score
you have to make one ill attach mine put it on textures/effect/skill

why there? i dont know it just works

Attachments

• kdd108_tk.rar
    1.1 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
Reaction score
ahhhh ^_^ I have question again... the NS09 is that a file??

no, it is a model of mesh :)

---------- Post added at 03:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 AM ----------

i think the difference is ep3 uses 4 skeletons archer, brawler, shamman, swordy. while higher ep only uses 2 male and female... i could be wrong

You are right denvee :)

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
ahhh

IM very confuse T_T

---------- Post added at 04:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 AM ----------

ahhh So if i will change the original model or mesh of that cps

For example I have here soulbow cps and the X file of that cps have 2 weapons and the first model has This NS09 and the Seconcd have This NS08 and that cps has A model NS09 if I change it to NS08 the second Weapon will GO out??

Reaction score
ahhh

IM very confuse T_T

---------- Post added at 04:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:10 AM ----------

ahhh So if i will change the original model or mesh of that cps

For example I have here soulbow cps and the X file of that cps have 2 weapons and the first model has This NS09 and the Seconcd have This NS08 and that cps has A model NS09 if I change it to NS08 the second Weapon will GO out??

Yah, another model will came out. like in sword of maya their are 3 swords in one .X File.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
ahhhh Soooo I get it... but .. im still confuse ehehehe

SO if the cps got model NS09 how to know that the model code of the other weapon?? like the the first weapon got NS09 how to now the code of the second weapon??

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

is this posible i will copy the cps of maya's sword and rename the copied cps and change the model via cps editor of sir jolin?? is it posible??
and is that the way how to creat a new cps??

Reaction score
ahhhh Soooo I get it... but .. im still confuse ehehehe

SO if the cps got model NS09 how to know that the model code of the other weapon?? like the the first weapon got NS09 how to now the code of the second weapon??

---------- Post added at 11:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ----------

is this posible i will copy the cps of maya's sword and rename the copied cps and change the model via cps editor of sir jolin?? is it posible??
and is that the way how to creat a new cps??

Yes, that's the way to make it, but make sure you know the model if it is a bow, sword, gaunt or spear.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
but how to know the model code of that weapons?? like NS09 NS08..?

---------- Post added at 04:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 AM ----------

Yes, that's the way to make it, but make sure you know the model if it is a bow, sword, gaunt or spear.

Ahh do you mean that every weapon have there own code??

---------- Post added at 05:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 AM ----------

I found something inside the X file i found this FIVE codes NS01, NS02, NS05, NS08, NS09 what do you mean by that??

Reaction score
but how to know the model code of that weapons?? like NS09 NS08..?

---------- Post added at 04:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:16 AM ----------

Ahh do you mean that every weapon have there own code??

---------- Post added at 05:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 AM ----------

I found something inside the X file i found this FIVE codes NS01, NS02, NS05, NS08, NS09 what do you mean by that??

The meaning of those, it is the model of the weapons in the .X files.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
:) . Sir Thamz Can you include on how to put an effect to a weapon?

QT is better than VS
Reaction score
maya editor can import x files just try to download it and you can see, unfortunately i dont have plug ins :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back