Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] Perfect World Server 1.3.6 on Colinux Tutorial (with pictures)

Reaction score
Hello,
I need help please.
Sorry if my english is bad because I am french.
I try to create a pw server but i am blocked to install Colinux because Fedora is 10 and not 5.
And i execute the file fedora-10.exe, and i lance the bat.
And the console said no ipv6 router present and when i start the bat i have
2 failed RPC nfs statd and idmapd . And when i shutdown i have 2 others error Bluetooth service and rpcinbad

Last edited:
Reaction score
:thumbup1:Hello

after several days of hard work and many attempts I still can not find understanding and resolving mistakes if someone can help me a little bit.:mad::wink::blush:

I thank you in advance for your help.:laugh:

Ps: sorry my English is not good:thumbdown:

:(::(:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi,

I have read the tutorial and have some problem on import mysql_table.sql and mysql_storeprocedure.sql. I can't find it anywhere, can someone upload these 2 files for me?

Thx.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is NecroPosting, Sorry.

But the links are off, Please can someone update? Thanks.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i think of rebuilt this thread...
but...i need to get permission first...
and ...still not get any response from totoman/sofag/szaer

i can make a new thread but using totoman/sofag/szaer files...
think he not mad if i make this new thread without permission?

any1 support me?...

Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score

any1 support me?...

I think that if you give the right credits for the files, you can do it without problems.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ok...then i use sofag original files and tools...also forward the credit to him then...

is making carefully.
Reaction score

any1 support me?...

Please do! I wish I had more time to help out around here. I've fixed the links, but I still have yet to redo the tutorial. Hopefully I'll get it in before I leave to england next month.

Do you still have my files though? I've looked on my old hardrives and I can't find them anywhere. :/ I have A server, but it's not mine and I have no idea what version it is. Could you please send me my files if you have them? It would mean so much~

Last edited:
is making carefully.
Reaction score
Glad to see you back again:thumbup:

Colinux Image 685.54 MB

Thanks! I'll add that link to the top and add the files to my new repack. I'll keep it as beta until I get to make sure it works myself.

is making carefully.
Reaction score
Because that's what we developed the server on in 08, and if you READ these are my old server files from back then. gg

Linux is linux, though I'm sure any true linux fan would say HOW CAN YOU BE USING A LINUX EMULATOR????

Last edited:
Reaction score
Because that's what we developed the server on in 08, and if you READ these are my old server files from back then. gg

Linux is linux, though I'm sure any true linux fan would say HOW CAN YOU BE USING A LINUX EMULATOR????

Hey, that's fine and I understand if you want to get a hold of your original works. However I would of course hope that you don't continue to use CoLinux as it is junk...

And at the same time I would probably be one of the people to say "how could you be using linux on a non-dedicated machine" :lol: However, this is acceptable for 'test' or 'build' servers. Hell my every day user (PC) runs windblowz, and I am building my PW server/client on VMware Linux as a guest system on my windblowz host system. On the other hand I would never run a 'real' server on something like VMware or VBox, nor would I recommend to anyone to do so...

So all in all I don't mean any offense, well, unless you still planned on using CoLinux :rofl:

Anywho J/K and welcome back :D

is making carefully.
Reaction score
Hey, that's fine and I understand if you want to get a hold of your original works. However I would of course hope that you don't continue to use CoLinux as it is junk...

And at the same time I would probably be one of the people to say "how could you be using linux on a non-dedicated machine" :lol: However, this is acceptable for 'test' or 'build' servers. Hell my every day user (PC) runs windblowz, and I am building my PW server/client on VMware Linux as a guest system on my windblowz host system. On the other hand I would never run a 'real' server on something like VMware or VBox, nor would I recommend to anyone to do so...

So all in all I don't mean any offense, well, unless you still planned on using CoLinux :rofl:

Anywho J/K and welcome back :D

I wouldn't be able to use colinux EVEN if I wanted to (64bit machine).

But I totally agree. If someone plans on running a PW public server, they should look into buying a linuxbox or convert their pc.

I did find the comments though a bit disgraceful after how much was achieved out of the colinux days. I hope people arent using GUI linuxes on vbox and vmware though, I had saw a tutorial not too long ago that was telling people to install fedora and it was just silly.

Good to be back, don't know how much developing I can get done though. I'll at least be on every so often to see if I can help anyone out. I'll probably be more of a help with web scripting and developing these days. :T

Nerd-IO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wut? o_________O

How some ppl can still use coLinux..........

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any one can give me link for downloud PerfectWorld Server1.3.6.thank

Back