Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] RANCP using NO-IP w/ pictures

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
why is that when i use my LAN ip in step 5 & 6, ican see my RANCP.. but when i use my WANIP in that same step i see error 404 not Found..... im using prolink 9200 modem/router.... i also test to port forward my abbys server (i set abyys port 5021)....still icant view my ranCP

Guide in RANCP using no-ip.
Hope this guide help some people here.

1. register your domain at . then login your account.

baliw53 - [Guide] RANCP using NO-IP w/ pictures - RaGEZONE Forums

2. after login your account click add

3. put your desire server name at hostnames(example: ranserver), then choose your extension name(example: sytes.net). then choose DNA HOST (A). it will automatically put your wan ip on ip address. then click CREATE HOST.

4. after creating your host, go to the download tab. download the Dynamic Update Client(DUC0, then install it.

5. after installing it, you need to add your wan ip + no-ip host on your hosts file, located at "C:\Windows\system32\etc\drivers\".

youre done on your no-ip. if you need a webserver, here i'll give the link:

= APPSERV 2.5.9
= Zend Optimizer.
need guide for APPSERV, here i created it too.
= images only.

(note: i only learned this guide at the muonline server dev.)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
why is that when i use my LAN ip in step 5 & 6, ican see my RANCP.. but when i use my WANIP in that same step i see error 404 not Found..... im using prolink 9200 modem/router.... i also test to port forward my abbys server (i set abyys port 5021)....still icant view my ranCP
Yuhh right when you use your lan ip. using no-ip.com to redirect ur lan.
you can see the rancp page but if you use your wan ip of course you nid to put the user and password for the modem page cause, you are enterring the modem page lol. but if you put your lan it will direct to abbyss.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
ok guyz, for those new user of no-ip.com i will share you my experience by using on it
sad to say but i didin't try it in RAN CP, Well' i use apache web server to host my CP
on my RO server, i register "faro.servegame.com" in no-ip.com and thats my web host
Wan IP, when you use no-ip don't forget to RUN your DNS and check this "faro.servegame.com"
inside your DNS, DNS will automatically browse your wanip and change it like this
"faro.servegame.com" once your DNS is RUNNING, remeber what web host you have makin'
on no-ip.com, then after that goto mozilla firefox browser or explorer and your no-ip webhost ip
like this "faro.servegame.com", if you want an sample to clarify my explaination so here is mine
browse it in any internet browser, ( ) , you can browse this
link is working and i hosted that by using no-ip DNS...thats all i can help for my co-ragezoner

one more thing don't forget to port forward you LAN IP

more power to all of you guyz, no inocent in this world just keep in good work

i hope my explaination would make it your mind clear to solve your problem to those behind router

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I guess Abyss web server is fit to no-ip DNS unlike the WAMP

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Cant Find This Path C:\Windows\system32\etc\drivers U guys Know where its really located?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Using no-ip is absolutely functional with database just use ZergNM rancp, appserver and a little bit tweak, can use different web template like ran ph also. Please see attached sample for referrence.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
helllo can help me t my problem how to erease the the old password in the sql to install a new pasword and to run my server . can you help me this problem pls!!! anybody know

this the problem

TITLE: Connect to Database Engine
------------------------------

Cannot connect to PC5\SQLEXPRESS.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server. When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the fact that under the default settings SQL Server does not allow remote connections. (provider: SQL Network Interfaces, error: 26 - Error Locating Server/Instance Specified) (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: -1)

For help, click:

BUTTONS:

OK

and this one
Msg 5133, Level 16, State 1, Line 2
Directory lookup for the file "c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\DATA\RanGame1P_Data.mdf" failed with the operating system error 3(The system cannot find the path specified.).
Msg 1802, Level 16, State 1, Line 2
CREATE DATABASE failed. Some file names listed could not be created. Check related errors.
Msg 15010, Level 16, State 1, Procedure sp_dbcmptlevel, Line 47
The database 'RanGame1' does not exist. Supply a valid database name. To see available databases, use sys.databases.

Msg 5011, Level 14, State 5, Line 1
User does not have permission to alter database 'RanGame1', or the database does not exist.
Msg 5069, Level 16, State 1, Line 1
ALTER DATABASE statement failed.
User does not have permission to alter database 'RanGame1', or the database does not exist.
Msg 911, Level 16, State 1, Line 3
Could not locate entry in sysdatabases for database 'RanGame1'. No entry found with that name. Make sure that the name is entered correctly.
Msg 1921, Level 16, State 1, Line 3
Invalid filegroup 'SECONDARY' specified.
Msg 1088, Level 16, State 12, Line 3
Cannot find the object "dbo.ChaInfo" because it does not exist or you do not have permissions.
Msg 1088, Level 16, State 12, Line 3
Cannot find the object "dbo.ChaInfo" because it does not exist or you do not have permissions.
Msg 208, Level 16, State 1, Procedure viewChaFriend, Line 8
Invalid object name 'dbo.ChaInfo'.
Msg 208, Level 16, State 1, Procedure viewGuildInfo, Line 8
Invalid object name 'dbo.GuildInfo'.
Msg 208, Level 16, State 1, Procedure viewGuildMember, Line 8
Invalid object name 'dbo.GuildInfo'.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hello guys ... how to port forward our rancp which accesible to everyone in the internet? im behind router Dlink i try to use no ip and forward port my wampserver and thats it works only at my network side the problem is when i try to access at another network it cant access. i think theres something wrong with my port forwarding.

anyone have a good heart to help and share about this knowledge..... thnks and more power

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hello guys ... how to port forward our rancp which accesible to everyone in the internet? im behind router Dlink i try to use no ip and forward port my wampserver and thats it works only at my network side the problem is when i try to access at another network it cant access. i think theres something wrong with my port forwarding.

anyone have a good heart to help and share about this knowledge..... thnks and more power

Open this Link: http://forum.ragezone.com/f248/mega-guide-routers-hosting-ran-pldt-456587/

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
helllo can help me t my problem how to erease the the old password in the sql to install a new pasword and to run my server . can you help me this problem pls!!! anybody know

this the problem

TITLE: Connect to Database Engine

Cannot connect to PC5\SQLEXPRESS.

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

An error has occurred while establishing a connection to the server. When connecting to SQL Server 2005, this failure may be caused by the fact that under the default settings SQL Server does not allow remote connections. (provider: SQL Network Interfaces, error: 26 - Error Locating Server/Instance Specified) (Microsoft SQL Server, Error: -1)

For help, click:

BUTTONS:

OK

and this one
Msg 5133, Level 16, State 1, Line 2
Directory lookup for the file "c:\Program Files\Microsoft SQL Server\MSSQL.1\MSSQL\DATA\RanGame1P_Data.mdf" failed with the operating system error 3(The system cannot find the path specified.).
Msg 1802, Level 16, State 1, Line 2
CREATE DATABASE failed. Some file names listed could not be created. Check related errors.
Msg 15010, Level 16, State 1, Procedure sp_dbcmptlevel, Line 47
The database 'RanGame1' does not exist. Supply a valid database name. To see available databases, use sys.databases.

try to triple check ur DB username and password and try to check all the guides here

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have a problem anyone can help me how to fix this

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/bobondat/Desktop/1.JPG

help me plz

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
im 13 yrs old i am newbie i dont know how can i create website with register
pls give me video or any just i can create ran cp

Reaction score
im 13 yrs old i am newbie i dont know how can i create website with register
pls give me video or any just i can create ran cp

SELF STUDY BRO :)
Im also 13 Years Old :D
But im Studied with myself and Tadaah :) !!
I know how many ways to develop a Private Server :) !
Just search and the KEY TO SUCCESS :)
COMMON SENSE <-- That's the common tool to made success ..:laugh:

Reaction score
Im using hamachi , but when i open No-ip Application it always detect my wan ip.

Here:

Default Wan ip address detected

When im Using my Hamchi ip address:

Back