Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Guide] ** RF v2.2.3.2 Server SetUP **

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How can i Fix this. .
ill make new character and its Spawn normaly. . .ill put any where map HQ,Solus,sette etc.
then i log out. . .And log in again . . My char is always in middle where ever i log out

sample my character is in sette and i logout after log in again my character is in middle of sette

PJX

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys I have a problem in making ODBC here's my screenshot,

Can you tell me how to fix this please?

Use windows authentication instead of the sa account in your OBDC.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi..anyone can help me please? i have a problem when i run zoneserver (like at picture)
I use client 2.2.3.2 and i just got error for zoneserver ( Account, Login & Billing works normal).
I already change all Nation = RU
Thy before... :thumbup::thumbup1:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi! Everytime i run ZoneServer, i always get Failed to create empty document.

something like this is written in the logs.
CNationSettingDataRU::Init() - All Event Error!
CMainThread::LoadWorldSystemINI() - CNationSettingManager::Instance()->Init( iNationCode(643), szNationCodeStr(RU), bServiceMode(false) ) : iRet(-3) Fail!
CMainThread::LoadINI() - LoadWorldInfoINI() iRet(-6) Fail!
Error - CGameServerView::OnCreate(...) :
g_Main.Init() Fail!

my worldinfo.ini looks like this
[System]
WorldName = RF TEST

ServerType = 0

BillingCode = 32
BillOper = 0
FreeServer = 1

HBKPath = C:\RF\HBK
HistoryPath = C:\RF\History

NationCode = RU

[ServerMode]
BuyCashItemByGold = false
ReleaseType = internal
ExcuteService = true

[Rule]
CrystalHPMultiple = 1.0
CrystalHPMultiple_1 = 5.0
CrystalHPMultiple_2 = 8.0
CrystalHPMultiple_3 = 11.0

[GUILD CREATE EVENT]
Enable = false
START_DATE = 20120501
END_DATE = 20150120

So where could i have gone wrong?

PJX

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check your Nation code in your ini files. Also check the NewHolySystem.ini and make sure the KeeperCallCode matches the nation code. You can do a search and find the right KeeperCallCode.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ive tripple checked my .ini and still got the following errors?

FireGuard Setting Enabled Invalid!

CNationSettingManager:Instance()->Init(iNationCode(764),
szNationCodeStr(TH),bServiceMode(false)): iRet(-3) Fail!

LoadWorldInfo() iRet(-6) Fail!

CGameServiceView::OnCreate(...):
gMain.Init() Fail!

Failed to create empty document.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
rf xtreme, also what do i put in appserv/www/ rf_config and config? what db? because its still set to exgame? and i could really use a 2.2.3.2 launcher edited to ip 217.0.0.1 if anyone has one?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Please try and look at the tutorials every thing you need for setting up the server and emulator is there. The launcher configs don't ask for a database so you clearly are doing it wrong.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its because im installing over gig4 ep2, but tut followed correctly and all re-set to 2.2.3.2, gonna wipe and start again i think just to be safe =p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok ive re-installed a clean install, checked everything but i've got Failed to create empty document. when i launch the zoneserver. Also my billingSD doesnt load up. it flash's then goes off. And if i use launcher.exe for the game it flash's coneecting to the launcher update server and thats it?

What have i done wrong, because ive re-checked all my .ini files and my launcher.exe is set to 127.0.0.1 and ive set up the emulator already.

im running win7 x64

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've noticed i dont have an RF_Online.bin in my game folder? Anyone have one for ip 127.0.0.1 version 2.2.3.2 i can download?

can i use this one busman? http://forum.ragezone.com/f479/release-multiple-bins-anti-cheats-845998/

Still getting same error Failed to create empty document. when i launch the zoneserver. Also my billingSD doesnt load up. it flash's then goes off. And if i use launcher.exe for the game it flash's coneecting to the launcher update server and thats it?

What have i done wrong, because ive re-checked all my .ini files and my launcher.exe is set to 127.0.0.1 and ive set up the emulator already.

Ive noticed xtreme says 2.3.4? is that gonna be an issue? maybe i need a new game client? =[

[P.S i have every ip set to 127.0.0.1] <--- will it work?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
same as me igaa
me too
could you solve this problem?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hy guy's
all server already up ( Account, Login, Zone )
server is online and I can login and select server, but when I click RF NORMAL <<-- the client just blink and not showing up anymore, but when I check @ TaskManager, RF_Online.Bin Still Running, what is wrong?

thank's B4

Reaction score
hy guy's
all server already up ( Account, Login, Zone )
server is online and I can login and select server, but when I click RF NORMAL <<-- the client just blink and not showing up anymore, but when I check @ TaskManager, RF_Online.Bin Still Running, what is wrong?

thank's B4

Something to do with your emulator, and your anti virus might be refusing it to start. So try to turn it off then try it again.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What Suggest With Emulator? I Can Login And Making Char Before, Then When I Logout And Try Login Again That Problems Happen, I not Install AntiVirus, Any Suggestion?

0 10/22/12 02:44:59 : DQSThread.. DB fail.. account: -1, case: 120, ret: 24
1 10/22/12 02:45:59 : DQSThread.. DB fail.. account: -1, case: 120, ret: 24

This Error @ ZoneServer ServicesLog, What That's Mean?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
How come it will create database that i do not want ? Instead of BILLING it will create RF_RusBill. I use SQL server 2012.
Screenshot_1 - [Guide] ** RF v2.2.3.2 Server SetUP ** - RaGEZONE Forums

Another thing,in this guide,is a place where i read RF_World ONLY!!!!
=================
Select ((Security)) > ((Logins)) Right click Logins > select ((New Logins)) and
input for user name: rfrusworld password: #rf%rusworld to (( RF_World ))ONLY!!!!
now where exactly i need to set that username and login ? Are those places the ones on the picture ?
Screenshot_2 - [Guide] ** RF v2.2.3.2 Server SetUP ** - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back