• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Guide] Snow In Pillai

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First come to apologize for the mistakes of Portuguese that you will see below, I'm from Brazil and I don´t have a perfect English, I was the first to make this tutorial in September day 10 in the forum posts in Made In Brazil (MIB), I'm sorry have not posted here too, but I joined this forum a few days, so I bring a few small updates, I hope you like ...

I've always found cool idea of putting snow in pillai, after getting some games and make some comparisons I found out that ends up being easier than we thought it would be, then I have been posting here for you as it is snowing Pillai:
I know it's a simple thing to many but I think we should not deprive anyone of knowledge.

The status is simple and easy so here we go:

Step 1: Programs

Have OllyDbg to open your Site Download game.exe Olly =

Step 2: Making

Open your game.exe in Olly and search for Offset 00433454 that is the offset off pillai like the ss as below:

pllci - [Guide] Snow In Pillai - RaGEZONE Forums

Now if you see well in the line marked in the image is this:

00433454 |. C705 CCAA7800 MOV DWORD PTR DS: [78AACC], 12

What will you do now is simple:

Click the right mouse up the Offset and click Assemble, a table will appear as shown below:
NOTE: Notice the 12 ...

Now you will just replace the 12 by 23, let the same image:

Well now click Assemble and ready!
His line will be equal to the image below:

Finally: Now click the right-click> Copy To Executable> All modifications> Wait ...
Then click again with the right click> Save File

Select the directory that will save your game, if you want to rename and ready, now you have Pillai snowing in your game as you are here:

I hope you enjoyed that status is my first tuto contain errors and let me know, make good use:)

Note:you can put other effects like meteor and stuff, just change the number and go testing you will find many cool things

FIGHT FOR A FORUM WHERE EVERYONE IS HELP!

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Re: Snow In Pillai

Thank you pllci, Capital22 shared this with us a little while ago in his own words.

His example was snow in Ricarten in the guide Making some little changes in your game exe with Olly.

It's nice to have it from the author of the guide he followed, and some people where concerned that it was not his idea to share... as I say, he used his own words, and clearly stated that the original source was MIB.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: Snow In Pillai

and some people where concerned that it was not his idea to share...

Exactly, I think we should not deprive anyone of knowledge, because after all, nobody was born knowing hehe, so that tutorials should be made more frequently, tutorials are very important for learning, and who really wants that runs back to learn but without a base is really hard, I'll be bringing new things with time for you, and not only I and my friends there too, knowledge is a virtue and we should not deprive anyone of it, because after all, we all want make our games better and better.

Back