Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Guides (Server Setup, Adding Items and More)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So I see that some people are still getting help here, and I hope I can. I followed this guide and everything seemed to work, up until I tried to load the neuz.exe

Due to not being given one with the files provided from this guide I found one on a different site with almost the exact tutorial guide. I put it into the resource folder and clicked it to load. It starts as though the game will load, thinks for a few seconds and then says, "Neuz has stopped working." and the program closes.

I have also tried other guides and this is always the part that I get stuck at... am I doing something wrong? Should I be using something else?

I really hope someone can help me, I have been trying to make a pServer for several days now, and I can not get past this. If you don't know how to help me maybe you have a different guide/ tutorial that helped you make a private server that could help me.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, but do you know how I can start in making a server from scratch? Let's say I already tried to create and finished some of the steps, but I want to go back to step 1? Thanks.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Hi, but do you know how I can start in making a server from scratch? Let's say I already tried to create and finished some of the steps, but I want to go back to step 1? Thanks.

Yeah you absolutely can, Back from step 1 right? Re-Install Msql Server then add those database. :thumbup:

Flyff Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
All Of RapidShare Is DOwn -.-

And you bumped a year old thread to tell us that? Even if rapidshare wasn't down, I bet the links are dead anyways cause of how old they are.

Edit: Correction, the first post was last updated 2 years ago, so that's how old they are.

Back